Same old me, new car

:tup: man fo’ sho’

Wow now your cars make lemon & lime :slight_smile:

Nice pick up sounds fast!

nice!

4 doors are better than 2.

Nice pick up

:tup: quick car, got a ride in it last week even though it was practically snowing lol…

I dig the SRT-4’s. Cool little cars. What mods are on the car? Stock turbo? Is it an 03? You gots an LSD? You’re going to want one if you don’t.

It’s so gay it hurts my eyes.

But good snag, Mark :wink:

congrats. I’m not a huge fan of yellow…but it’s a fun car to drive :slight_smile:

let me know on anything you are ditching, as well maybe a pm with how the car is setup.

hopefully we can do a little neon cruising this summer, i just want the quickest stage 1 around here.

Nice, I like think srt’s look mean and I know they can be retaaded fast. The kustom workz red one is the fastest srt4 I’ve been in.

Oh yea, some of them scoot pretty good. The record goes 7.8 @ 188, but there are some street legal ones, like the Red Sled, that run 9’s and drive around on the street still.

Mine is an 03, which means open diff, but thats OK. I have a spare 04 trans with a quaife, I just have to decide if I am swapping out the diffs, or if I am going to swap the trans. I don’t mind open diff so much, but the ability to not worry about blowing up my diff at the track in the burnout box, and the safety of not sliding off the road in 3rd gear EVERY TIME is worth the hassle of installing the quaife.

–mark