SSmokinn vs Mclaren Vs SSlomarro

its not a money thing… i would still have this car if i won the lottery.

You made the claim… Not me. if you dont want to do it whatever.

I told you. 20-140 on motor.

then we will back it up with another 20-140 and im going to spray, so I dont get “accused” of spraying the first run.

so you mean to tell me, that you are so ingrained with white-trash DNA…

:rofl

we need like a 50 too.

you have a 26inch drag radial, maybe air them down A LOT and you will hook. try 20psi and not 50.

dude they are practically flat.

He’s on a DR??

yah dude. MT LOL

cant go slower then 50 tho.

No. When you ran corey they looked like hot air balloons with 65 psi in them.

Whaaaaat. Craziness.

How much power does the Gp make? Gotta be an open diff or somethin…

gotta be more then 600 cause on a 26" tire I hooked from a 30…

LOLZZZZ

most they’ve ever had was about 22. and theyre nitto 555 not mt

No, that’s a naturally aspirated, max effort stock bottom end cam. Not a nitrous cam in the least. Your tune sucks because you had no other way to pull timing and you wanted to be super safe. You can add timing in on nitrous, even.

I agree you will walk Ike again for sure… unless he turns up the wick by a long shot (which I don’t think his car will hold up to).

Yeah you are running stupid low timing drew, I remember tellin ya that up at LG!!

i told him to look and see my bottle was off and out of the car . if i sprayed it that night i wouldn beat drew if my tranny held together . im all for a 20 hit cause all the high rolls were way out of my range bein a auto

yes it is a good N/A cam but do some research dood! Its one of the most commonly used cam for nitrous!!

It’s a common cam PERIOD. The only reason people say it’s good for nitrous is due to the fact that it’s a standard split. There’s a million other cams in existence that are setup the same way, it just means it’s setup for more exhaust duration. Like I said before, it doesn’t make it a nitrous cam as it’s not made for that specifically.

BEST STATEMENT ON THIS WHOLE FUCKING SITE