SSmokinn vs Mclaren Vs SSlomarro

johns trans was fucking up. Both CameoMullets were all motor. Bottles left at home.\

All 3 cars were moving pretty good, looks like you dragged everyone by their ball hair though. Nice work.

I totally missed that jump … couldnt hear slowmarrows horn over Smokinnss loud ass.

there is a reason why I started behind, so there was no excuses. I still hit it after you.

tomorow rematch?

What’s the fuckin’ point? LOL bring it up to LG and I’ll run ya, you might actually win…

dont know how that could be possible when i heard you guys take off, THEN i mashed the gas pedal.

turn your wick up as high as it can go, and ill also give you the hit.

put it this way…

if your car was the faster car, you would have started to reel me in. Doesnt matter when you hit it, when I hit it. Period.

No rematch tomorrow. I have things to do.

there you are… can i buy that guage off you tomorrow ?

i also noticed you let off a little early, not tryin to start shit, also brett was up in the left lane going about 45… :crackup i blieve i could have reeled u in… but only a rematch could tell … in which i prolly wont catch you out without the bottle again.

deal

I let off at 100 and I was short shifting.

you wont catch me.

look at it this way. Adams 5.0 just trapped 118. Over 100 I started walking away from him.

i was at 18 psi trapped 109… if the wick goes up to 25-30 it wont be a problem. not to mention on sending datalogs and extra chip out for retune, my rev limiter is at 5 grand.

Your right there wont be a problem because next time Im not going to half ass my car so just so I can play with a slower car, and have you come up with excuses. There is always something with you. This is why there is no point to even run you anymore.

run what ya brung. next time I will make it look like were in different area codes.

make a deal with you. When you get in the 11’s we will set something up.

hey if you set the car up for it… use it!

Good job, Drew. You were out and no one as catching ya. You were 4 cars up and then hit the brakes.

gonna be busy so dont know about the gauge. gotta work around my schedule thats for sure.

whenever is good for you , ill come to you and scoop it.

where was your sexy ass ?