Stadiums - 5/25

drunk?

:dunno:

seems that way :squint:

someone revoke that man’s drunk typing privelages.

you didnt miss much…just some retard thinking he was cool be doing a burn out from one end to another in his POS car

:rofl: “bet none of you guys can do that” :rofl:

I’m glad I didn’t waste my time with that. Last time I was out I almost got ran down by a street bike crossing the road.

LOL…ya i was when i posted that …:rofl:

Anyone going tonight? Weather is very nice out - I’ll be swinging down early maybe 830-9.

stop hatin!

Quik did a burnout from heinz to the stop light and then back in his notchback, i thought it was cool.

Retarded, and people wonder why places end up getting shut down.

no ones wondering why places get shutdown. we have our fun and know the consquences. keep your upitty ass somewhere else if you dont like it. it was actaully fine down there tlll people started posting it as a pittspeed meet. now we got every fuckin retard with a fart can comming down…“where’s the pittspeed meet”

Yea, your much better off with the “gbody crew” (bass and 3 wheel motion)

I guess I forgot you have the key to the city. :ugh2:

i wish i had family sedan with rims and a body kit… woooooo.

hey canut when was the last time you pulled 3 wheel motion in ur GN?

Wow, your the man cutty. I wish I drove a bunch of busted ass beat down wanna-be gn’s like you and list my dad’s car in my sig.

You cant deny you guys roll down with people banging bass and hittin three wheels. And then you have the nerve to talk like you run the fuckin show. You are a gansta looking wanna-be piece of trash that needs to stop acting like your the man.

my cars are busted down wanna be gn’s? hey burny d aren’t you the one who always tells my how clean my SS is? infact just about everyone tells my how clean my car is. i’m sure my busted ass oil burning 305 could hand your wanna be GTP a nice fat L.

i was looking real gangsta in my gap shirt the other night. oh i guess i’m a gangsta cause i wear sports jerseys and new era hats straight on my head. i know i’m not the man…I’m BEE OHH fuckin BEE bitch!

What you need to do is climb behind the couch and snack on that lamp cord again and put yourself down once and for all.

I would line up against you, you might end up getting upset. How about this I line up against you and you join up next month at beaver run for the time trial on the wilson course and we see how that runs out. Straight line = over rated.

Stick to english, I don’t speak gansta :dunno:

sounds like a race a’ brewin

i mean you wanna get personal you can come say that to my face…i’m sure you wont. but sticking to cars… you speak as if you know u’ll lose…i don’t know bout you but its been know for years people on PS settle their differences on the streets (straight line).