STAG PARTY TONIGHT @ MY HOUSE!!

bump 4 you !!! SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL BE FUN!!! I JUST REALLY HOPE SKUNK ISNT THE TOPLESS BARTENDER :ohnoes:

^^LOL

:snky:

i just woke up. im leaving soon. :smiley:

Evolve show up im here already

MOTHER FUCKING PARTY

FUCK BITCHES I JUST WANNA DANCE

at work till 7, i’ll get at you when im out

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bitch!

@ work till 6 b0o0o0

KABLAM

that’s the merge sound effect.

Topless bartneder, strippers, and things with motors for actin’ stupid? Sounds like fun :tup: don’t kill yourselves.

:frowning: at work til 11, sounds like a blast!

i would be there but its been a really shitty day and the only way it could get worst is death. so drunks with off road motor vehicles is just asking for it

sorry bri… wanted to join… but strapped for cash because of my POS :slight_smile:

holy fuck, this partry was fucking crazy. such an awesome time bri :tup: and those strippers + bartender fucking ruled :tspry: u gotta send me the pics u have. im still hammered and im gonna go pass the fuck out

awesome fuckin time :tup: x98210943104983204193472139478238904

Someone post some damned pics!

w000t im going to bed :lol:

lol

Best party i’ve been to. Strippers were hotter then hell, food was sexy, their were some close calls, but everyone left with all their arms and legs. Thanks to everyone who showed up. I know you dident leave disapointed

damn, I was bored last night.

is someone posts pictures… this is going right tot he NWS section :lol:

ohhh my fucking god! what a amazing time.

pics will be up within the next two days . We spent all day cleaning up the place. All i gotta say is Krazy K is Krazy for that evil kanevil jump into the pond lol