Starlite Car Cruise 2010

I’ll probably be there as always

who wants to go see 10 of the same car anyways

I’ll be coming next week, will be bringing my car out too… just got to get the dust off.

next week huh, let us know how the turn out is

hah, thanks. For some reason I thought it was the first night. The 28th it is.

i think i will be free the 28th have to come up and check it out

dumb question… when do the food tents start to shut down?

I will be there, been waiting since I moved back to go to this

Wouldn’t call us your fans, we are more like followers and by followers I mean we walk behind you because its nice and shady. Thanks for preventing skin cancer buddy.

a few claimed lives would help get the name out…

ROFL!

hope everyone has a good time tonight and have an apple dumpling with ice cream for me Jeffy

It starts tonight eh? Shit I should cruise out. What time does it get bumpin?

I just want to point out the only reason it rained was because I could not attend this fuction and God himself was weeping

I was surprised at the amount of cars that stuck it out through the rain, and how many came back when the rain stopped and it cleared up.

Yeah, the rain sucked. I washed my car Thursday only to have it rained on while driving to the car cruise. Still a fun event. I didn’t realize there was an entire upper lot also filled with cars.

I stopped on the way home from work, but i didnt take the rx7.

maybe god should weep a bit more…all over my driveway :slight_smile:

Any of you guys going to the Pontiac night on June 18th? Some Wbodys are looking to make the trip out.

I’d like to go (if my car is ready), but a friend of mine is getting married & I am in the wedding. The rehearsal dinner is that night & not sure how long it’ll last (it’s in Fox Chapel and not too far from Wexford). Maybe I’ll come out after the dinner.