Started a temp job today

i just started a 1 month contract with Ernst and Young in the PPG tower downtown. I’ll be doing Win2000 to XP upgrades, upgrade to Lotus notes 6 as well as tech support and anything else they feel i should help with. its pretty friggin sweet up here, i’m on the 21st floor overlooking the whole city. the room I work in is all windows and has a great view of Station Square/Mt. Washington. They gave me a sweet laptop of my own to use while working here. Finally, things are looking up in my personal job searching. :burnout:

congrats,goodluck

neat… i’m down in oxford if you want to meet for lunch sometime… temp computer jobs are nice… if you bust your ass, i bet they’ll hire you full time :slight_smile:

mmmmmmmmm chasing girls off the site,asking guys to lunch?mmmmmmm :grouphug:

thats what i’m trying to do. everyone is pretty nice. sonny, pm me your number and i’ll remember to bring it tomorrow so i can call you for lunch. i just got back from eating at einstein’s

congrats brian

thanks, now when i go home, i get to start to tear apart the 240. “now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block and replace the valve’s you crushed” </vin diesel>

chasing girls off the site??? explain yourself!!!

u edit it,:grouphug: u little bitch!

nice, good luck! didn’t know you were looking for computer jobs cause i might have been able to help

:angel:

Temp jobs aren’t for me…I owe The Man, can’t be worrying if Im gonna have a job on a month to month basis…I dunno how you guys do it.

right now, i don’t have much choice. i’m fresh out of school with only an internship and my degree.

send me your resume!

Good luck brian !!! Glad to see u are now supporting the family !! Hows lisa’s hunt fora job down here ?

Are you thru Tek Systems? We hire some of the temps we get here…most of them actually… If you’re interested in working in Latrobe…Kennametal Inc… let me know.

Hey if someone could hook it up in the North Hills area that would be FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC
…save me from the rush-hour nightmare!

Sorry… Kennametal is only Latrobe and Bedford in PA… Latrobe is where the IT department is.