Starting a new clothing company

Not you silly, people who read this thread. Whoever looks at this thread should make a shirt.

P.S. mine are better :wink:

hey beck,

i got a good one for ya.

remember this:

[quote="Suburban Thrills
"]
Just wanted to let you know if I ever see you, there won’t be anywords between us. I’m just going to knock you the fuck out.
[/quote]

now in shirt form!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/patoneilshirt.jpg

lol so its not only on this forum huh?

those look like transfers JDMSIR… are they? if they are TDWON

lol at pat oneil

!!!

why would you want to ruin jj’s grad party? i think him leaving was a good idea… ritz parking lot. circle of cars. NOW

No, not transfers. I should have vectorized the image because it was small but i said fuck it. It still looks really good. They print them on the shirt.

I got it.
That was f’ing hilarious.:lol:

:lol:

i was waiting for someone to chime in…hahaha

but the real question is, does it worrrrrk trebec.

lol, i would have moved to another location.

JDM, where are you getting these made. pls fwd information.

i just want a shirt with newmans face on it… possible?

if you guys need screen printing i know of a good place. does Sunday’s t-shirts, and a bunch others

do any of you even own a pair of brass knuckles?

oh shut up eric :stuck_out_tongue:

word is someone’s planning to use some on me…

lol. maybe my lotus will turn into a ferrari?

oh my such high school drama…boys someone settle this shit already and lets move on.

It reminds me of the time in 10th grade when my spanish teacher put on a Frida Kahlo documentary without watching it before. And it went into gory detail showing the painting of her birth… and then her other pictures…and then she said “how about we watch it without the sound”

and so we did.

And then it showed a plant in the shape of genitalia. And it just wasn’t a good idea. There was this other time in the “new” book where a native person of the ripe age of 13 said that she entertains herself by playing with her husband. Although I don’t think they meant it that way, I’m certain she meant it that way. And then the chronological story with the girl who, no matter which way you put the photos, becomes messed up. Either it’s light at night or she is wearing the same clothes in the morning as she did at night or vice versa. It wasn’t a very good idea.

But sometimes it was a snake.

I dont like any of the designs put up.
I am not mall core enough to wear any of becks.
and I am going with $nails
Do you even have knuckles?