Stay off my lawn!

some people are true wack jobs

hasn’t there been multiple cases like this? Some people are ridiculous with their fucking gardens.

I remember a looong time ago there was a story floating around about a guy going onto someones propety with his kids to cut down an xmas tree and the owner came out and shot him in front of his kids.

this is what happens when the government allows the public to bear arms

this is what happens when people have sex with relatives

Jesus Christ. What a psycho.

OT: what kind of grass was it? If it was Kentucky Blue he should have walked. I mean, that’s some difficult grass to care for. The key is planting it just after the third rain of the season and ensuring that your soil PH is right around 7.4 (give or take .05)

Prosecutors alleged Martin had confronted the teen earlier in the day when he walked into Martin’s yard on his way to a friend’s house, then loaded his .410-gauge shotgun and waited more than three hours for him to return.

Fucked up what the guy did, but a tiny little bit of respect shown by the kid and he’d still be alive. You know damn well when that kid came back in his head he was going, “Fuck that old man, I’m walking on his yard again”. Then “BOOM”.

the jurors couldnt agree it was planned?? he admitted to planning it by saying he saw the kid earlier in the day on his way somewhere knew he would come back loading his shotgun and sitting on his front porch waiting for him? if that isnt planned i dont know what is.

reminds me of the movie FRIDAY

But, did he plan on actually killing the kid?

From the article he planned at shooting at the kid, it wasnt just a scare tactic because he wouldnt have loaded the gun if he was just trying to flash the kid a scare.

So i would say it was premeditated because a shotgun blast to a 15 year old boy from rather close range isnt just gonna hurt it would appear that his intentions were to kill or maime the boy. Just my thoughts on it though.

It sounds like to me he wanted to shoot the kid,if he just wanted to scare him he would have shot away from the kid and not at him… but he may have then ruined his lawn if he shot away from the kid… tough choice??? :bloated:

I wonder if the old man walked on his own lawn to shoot the kid.

Dont even joke like that! Just a foot mark will leave an impression in Kentucky Blue grass

“Prosecutors alleged Martin had confronted the teen earlier in the day when he walked into Martin’s yard on his way to a friend’s house, then loaded his .410-gauge shotgun and waited more than three hours for him to return.”

The man didn’t say he planned it, that is what the prosecution was trying to portray. Case in point the guy was going to do something, but didn’t have it planned. The gun was probably near and obviously already loaded.

must have been a pretty scrawny kid. .410 guage is tiny

it only takes a pin sized hole in your heart or lungs to kill you

And comments like this is what happens when people use their other RIGHT. The government doesn’t “allow” people to bear arms, we as a nation didn’t “allow” the government to regulate us in that area. The people are what gives the government, power, and those nasty guns, are what keeps you free. If you want to go to all the other countries that have made life sooo safe by banning guns, go ahead. But you can forget about all those other freedoms you so cherish, cause once you take the guns from the people, you can take all the other freedoms with it.

it remind me of a case where a japanese couple knocked the door because their car broke down, the owner of the house told them FREEZE… couple thought he said PLEASE so they opened the door and boom…
killed both of them and the owner is free…no charges.

i remember hearing about this on the edge a while back when it happened.