Look! A pole!

:shoot:

oh snaps

something happen?

Where is the choice for I live in Williamsville that does not happen…

Nope. I don’t even lock my doors. If someone’s going to break in I don’t want to have to fix a door frame afterwards. :lol: j/k of course. I always lock up at night.

Just curious after reading Willy’s gun thread and all the people who have RPG’s and land mines for “home defense.”

I myself have motion activated machine guns aimed at all first floor doors and windows. :headbang:

i have broken into someone else’s home?..

ya, I broke into my own place… and someone else…

Animals, specifically raccoons, have broken into my house before.

there have been rodents, birds, and centipedes in the garage

Figured this was about the gun thread.

I’m not a fan of guns at all. I just don’t like the idea of accidents. One small mistake is a HUGE issue.

I also grew up in Canada though. So guns were never really a part of my life, eh? But jean jackets and french fries with gravy are.

Someone broke into my parents house about 10 years ago in the Sweet Home/ N. French area. :tdown: at least his possession of my mom’s clearly identifyable HS ring helped convict him of about 20 counts or so :tup:

Noice! :bigblap:

I caught a guy stealing the 6 gallon gas tanks off our pontoon boat that was parked right next to the house back when I was 16 and living at home.

Doubt it would happen here in Williamsville, but if it did I’m prepared.

And this thread seems to be heading in the “why do you need guns” direction, so I’ll say this. There are times when the police don’t come, just ask the people of N.O. or even the people who had generators stolen during the October storm.

Im willing to bet, that if this happened now and you cought them, it would be different :slight_smile:

Yeah, back then way out in the sticks one state police car showed up and took the guy away. If I called APD and told them I had a burgler at gunpoint they’d probably respond with no less than two tactical assault teams and a helicopter, followed by hours of liberal douchebags telling me why I shouldn’t police my own property. :roll2:

Yes. Many years ago.

Wife refuses to keep firearms in the house because she doesn’t want me to go to jail.

How long have you lived on the street your on now? so funny shit use to happen around there.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sarcasm

I’m not condoning, justifying, opposing, or supporting firearms in the home, but just because it [a break-in] hasn’t happened in the past does not mean it won’t happen.

I relate self-defense gun owners’ mentalites to those of insurance clients - it’s there just in case it does happen, even once. However, proper training is a huge part of gun ownership, I would assume. Do most gun owners receive said training? IDK. Doubtful. I think pop-culture has played a major role in home-defense gun ownership without the proper training. Does getting your permit require any sort of training course? Or is is mainly background checks and paperwork?

That said, I’d totally get a nice target handgun and start target shooting, looks like a crapload of fun.

Since 02 or 03. I’ve heard some stories about the kids that used to live in the house about 4 or 5 houses down from me. Cops used to be there a lot I guess. Just last night there were 6 APD cars on Red Oak at a house where I usually see a bunch of delinquent looking kids hanging out. One of them was in the back of an APD car and about 5 cops were standing in the garage.

See, Williamsville is gangsta. Lock and load. :lol: