STAY OFF THE ROADS PLEASE

Just 20 MPH ? Must have been a big tree moving at you at the same rate. That’s a lot of damage.

i hit the tree at like 10-15? im guessing here…normally my driftin skillz are leet, but for some reason it was in 2wd, not so leet.

the roads arent bad at all. just some of the sidestreets are a little crappy. other than that the main roads are plowed fine.

no doubt the main roads are fine which was part of the reason i was in 2wd. then my side street was bad at like 6 inchs. iono i suck at drivin i guess lmao.

if i did that ot my pops f150 would be dead

took them long enough to get the plows out, i was trying to get to school at like 12 and i saw ONE plow, not plowing, the plow was up in the air, and i was sliding all over the place.

LOL This is great. This is the best the roads have been in weeks.

Its amazing how people bitch about the conditions when they are driving around without snow tires.

Learn how to feel the traction in the road and know how your car reacts to it… Good snow tires will make a world of difference, and if you are a real traction whore like me, get studs.

im not really bitchin at all, when i made the thread i was little upset cuz i figured my dad would kill me and such but since its cool and everythign it was jsut me a dumbass for nto having the 4wd on

no more then 10 mins ago i watched somone in a esuvee directly in front of me spin outta control while we were doing 30ish and into oncomin. another suv slid around them and into a snowbank. right by west seneca west high school in front of the garage. i laughed and kept driving without issue in my OPEN REAR END CAMARO. people need to play more video games. my only guess is the truck was in auto 4wd or the tranny shifted and caused more torque and fucked them up.

no wonder at one point in time you thought it was a good idea to paint an E30 pink.

ummm 4x4 isn’t going to help you when you’re sliding out of control towards a tree…

oh god, if your gonna be in town then i’m gonna leave town.

christ. warn me first alright.

Doing the 4-wheel drive drifto in the middle of the city during “rush” hour is :pimp:

So true. Which is why I laugh when a truck goes flying by me at 50mph and I later see him in a ditch.

open rear diffs are actually better in the snow if you dont know how to drive RWD well. they are not as tail happy as an LSD is.

my guess is a retard that doesnt know how to drive was behind the wheel. user error, not vehicle error.

20mph?

Did you have 100 ton of shit in the bed?

Seriously, did your dad believe that?

From the snow on the sidewalls i’d say you were just being a nub and got nub’d at 30-40mph by a non-moving tree.

What is so hard to believe about the speed? My mom rear ended an Avenger in her Century years ago at no more than 12MPH on black ice and the whole front end was gone.

by standers shoveling are my proof that i wasnt foolin aroudn cuz i neva would infront of neighbors or around ppl.

have you ever hit anything?

sometime buy a shit 50 dollar car
get the speedo to 15mph
and slam into something that does not move…IE A TREE
it will fall under the category of : Not fun

Edit - i noticed you said “nub”. Your opinion is useless

i don’t see what the big deal with snow is…on the way to work today i seen SIX seperate accidents, people sitting on the side of the road with their smashed up cars with cops sitting near by. my civic with all seasons is doing just fine :gotme: