Steal of a Deal on AEM Widevands

$199 a pop over at JRP Performance with plenty in stock. I haven’t seen a better price for one here. Just a heads up.

Bullshit. I went there today. they said 260

I drive from niagara…

sounds like jrp^^^, i’ve dealt with them before, wont deal with them again. they f’d me over on a part or 2, I called to ask if they’d exchange it for the right one and was told on the phone no problem, come down and we’ll fix it up. I went there and they wouldnt exchange, after drivin from whitby. not to mention most of there shits over priced anyways.

definetely over priced sales at jrp…

Ouch. Dude was offering me $199 on Tuesday. Did you ask if it was $199 recently to confirm if they jacked up the prices? Or maybe I was just offered a better price than you? I asked for prices on several items since I was there and curious, and I was given good prices on everything.

Yea, fuck JRP.

Word, we wasted a whole fucking day, not to mention my gf was pissed as shit at me! But we got to watch an isuzu rodeo butt fuck a cavalier with a trailer

That’s really gay that JRP did that. I want to apologize for believing that they would hold the price that I was offered by a man named Greg. For whatever reason they didn’t, and that’s not cool. I was offered $199 and told that would be the price on them last Tuesday afternoon. I can’t and won’t apologize for JRP doing that, that would just be insincere and insulting at best. I was told that they ocassionallu do wideband sales and decided to see by chance if they had one and was given that price. Maybe he was hoping I would drop bucks and he could make it up elsewhere? Who knows.

JRP is massive…like orders every 2 minutes big. I don’t understand why they gotta fuck around when they are so big. I guess they have the business to afford it.

Yeah i asked if they had ever been 199 and they said no. So i asked why a bunch of people ad mentioned you guys had them on sale at 199. He said its bullshit. Wtf fuck jrp. This one bozo guy a few days ago. I asked him a price on xxr and sportmax 513’s

Whats the name of the wheel
No no whats the name of the wheel.
Made by XXR called 513
That doesnt exsist
Do i look like i would make things up?
stunned face…
Sportmax? every heard of them?
No,
You call your company the leader, i say you lead the line to unemployemnt office.
-fuck you face-

Needless to say, JRP=useless.

rofl.

ya i priced a whole bunch of shit out there and they wanted like 150% of what anyone else wanted

pistons there like 1100 anywhere else 700
rods there 500 anywhere else 350
headgasket there 300 anywhere else 150

these were not for a 240sx but holy shit what a mark up

fuck this place, these clowns have sold me 4 wrong parts in the past

They are the worst people for parts. Way overpriced.

One quote that describes JRP the best:

“We don’t have any in stock right now but it will actually be coming in our shipment next week.”

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

One quote that describes JRP the best:

“We don’t have any in stock right now but it will actually be coming in our shipment next week.”