steal. someone grab this!

just incase someones lookin

hmmm, says NO RUST, CLEAN, but quarter behind and infront of the wheel is toast, which leads me to believe he is bullshitting about anything/everything else.

lol, some people are waaay too gullible.

for a grand you guys are waaay too picky

why r u promoting this car soo much?? , i see some stuff on that frame rail that reads bullshit, but for a grand , not bad, i guess
but thanks for da heads up on it

^ im not trying to promote THAT much lol and i do agree on that rail bit. just decided to post because of younger kids wanting these cars lol.

you’ll probably find out why it’s priced the way it is once seeing it. things usually turn out that way. i’ve rarely thought, man this car should be more expensive than asking price, especially on 240’s

anyone wants to buy my 240??? i found somthing i want…

Not really considering over the last 6 years my brother dad and I have had about 25 240’s between race cars, parts cars and street cars and most of them were bought for around $300 to $400

who cares its sold. i was even too late for this car…

lock it up

sorry wrong thread

It was a steal…

whats wrong with it?

who cares it SOOOOOOLD

LOCK THIS THREAD UP

Oil pan had crapped out. The body needs some work and paint. Chassis is patched and minty. Came with so many parts and was well worth the 1000. It had ABS…ya a coupe with ABS. Headers. Full exhaust, Strut bars, New pads, power everything, leather, Non hicas VLSD, and much much more. Also included was a brand new oil pan.

soo about what it was worth…

a bit more. Like the chassis is worth 1500 rolling. minus all the good crap on it. Easily a 3k car.

LOL

yeah it is bullshit. i checked it out and their was a 3 inch long hole in the frame rail.