steelers game

Our offense blows.

Two turnovers, a missed field goal… I hope the second half looks a little cleaner than the first half did.

it’s not

Thank God I can’t watch/listen to this game.

:thumbsdown:

Big Ben gets the game ball for this clusterfuck of a game.

Our O-line is awful, Willie Colon should jump his fat lazy ass over the Clemente bridge.

that was horrible to watch

Ben commiting 4 turnovers resulting in 21 Tennessee points = FAIL. :crying:

:rofl: at you idiots bitching about the steelers when they are 11-4. At the beginning of the year all of you would have been happy with an 8-8 record.

While that may be true, it’s no excuse for that poor showing :owned:

I also would have been happy if you were neutered by a pissed off Lemur on PCP… but we can’t all get what we want.

at you idiots bitching about the steelers when they are 11-4. At the beginning of the year all of you would have been happy with an 8-8 record.

Exactly…just typical Pittsburgh fans. The year they won the Super Bowl one of my coworkers around week 7 insisted that “they were done” and that “they completely fucking suck this year”.

im very surprised with how well they have done. i really didnt think we would/should have the record we do. however, theres no reason for ben to turn the ball over as many times as he did. i just hope they can bounce back and beat them in the postseason.

For the record, I as too drunk to even comprehend the game Sunday but looking over the highlights and stats, Ill agree it was lost by the turnover battle. I think the change in offensive strategy is the downfall of the offense, not individual players. When you pay a man 100 million dollars to throw the ball, you are damn well going to throw the ball more often, even in pittsburgh, and even when your 100 million dollar man is struggling.

I do not like Big Ben. I have been a critic since day one even though he bought me a shot of patron a while back. I think he is a game manager, not even that good of one either. His mistakes are always costly and at bad times. His miraculous plays with perfect timing do not cover that fact up, in my opinion.

I still believe defense wins championships, so I think we are still in the mix of things. If Big Ben can just limit those turnovers, we can beat Tennessee and any other team in the NFL. I could care less about the bad passes and sacks. That just give the other team field position, which our defense can handle.

They have been playing very well the past few weeks, and then to see them just completely screw up is just unbelievable. They have some competition and they end up looking terrible. They should’ve played that game the way they have been all season.