Steelers Parade!

Yup just got off the phone with Gram, We’ll be down there…lol

:steelers:

i May go down

Steelers just won the superbowl!!!..Ill be there. I mean christ it will be another 20 years or so until they win another one!! Enjoy it while it lasts, excuses to get drunk at 11am!!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

anyone that wants to meet up lemme know a central locatoin.

i’ll be like the only dude wearing a Chris Hope jersey. :slight_smile: :steelers:

MMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!

way to have faith in your team :rolleyes:

wagonrider

Hey i like the steelers as much as the next steeler fan, But im just going by the facts…FACT: Last superbowl we won…1980. I think Ben might let this one go to his head and not perform as good next year…but who knows…i hope i am wrong!! :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers:

work. so ill be driving around in a big black n gold flat bed

i’ll be there

i told my boss i’m goin and thats that. people are fuckin tailgating over here on the north side, its fuckin great

ok,who’s logged in under cutty?

i gotta see the bus off. i liked him since he was a freshman in the 90/91 orange bowl.

well we got skunked all of a sudden there is a sexual harrasment training meeting that is mandatory… this is such bs there is only one chick that works in the whole damn building i bet its her fault stupid slut, she wants us all… i mean uhh oh well if anybody is going down 2 nd ave stop by with some beer.

i told my boss that i was going there on business to see what sports is supposed to be about…winning championships. he didn’t think it was overly funny. i can’t believe they are keepin kids in school. yeah i know about the value of an education but what in God’s name would a kid learn in school today that is gonna have the value of a life long memory. I’m still jacked at my mom for making me go to school during the 92 cup celebration. So this one’s to get back at mom! :finger:

me and the girlfriend went to mt washington instead and looked, then she felt like driving down near there… lol
Sat in traffic right off wood street for at least an hour, i got some pics tho, i’ll post them when get them off her camera

it was kinda beat… cool to see them… but yeah.

and there was no damm bathrooms at all…wtf

the best part of being a man, the world is a huge toilet