Sixburgh Parade! NOON FEB.3

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09033/946361-100.stm

I’ll be there! Whos coming!

i hate these middle of the week parades. if we get that snow its gonna suck… why not wait till saturday and do it big. actually im just mad cause i have a doc apt tmw and i wont be at work so i cant walk into town.

Actually the snow won’t be an issue. We are only supposed to get like 1 - 2 inches. The storm is going to miss us. My wife and I will be going on our lunch breaks. I went last time, won’t miss this one. It is a great experience.

i went last time too… freezing cold and couldnt hear a word they said. the novelty of it was cool but thats about it.

meet at the t-rex?

Oh, I don’t go to the pep rally afterwards, I just get a spot along the parade route and watch the players come by.

is it me or were the championship hats kinda ugly…either way i think its kinda funny they were seahawks colors…in ur face seattle.

I agree, but they seem to be well made compared to the last ones.

no clue where that is, google map me

420 blvd of the allies.

I was thinking WAY to into that… i’ll see you there.

Im down…who else

Pro bowl picks playing south on sunday. makes sense to have those players in the parade.

and they are eco-friendly too…not sure what that means…maybe you can eat them too :dunno:

good point. didnt think about the probowl…mostly because its a joke.

I thought that was just the shirts?

How long till the season DVD comes out? I love those NFL films DVD’s that document the entire season. I watched the last one so many times that I am surprised it didn’t melt.

maybe… i was gonna go off on a enviromental rant but i’m still to happy to suck the fun outta this…i’mma just enjoy it.

fuck, i think im going to try to work from home tomorrow lol. I dont want to be any where near pittsburgh tomorrow.

I agree Cutty those hats are poop. Jeff and I headed to Dick’s last night to get shirts. we got there at 12:10 and they were already sold out. JC Penny’s had a good amount when we got there but were probably sold out by 1!

No parade for me, i’m bummed. I will be heading to CLE tomorrow instead, what a killer

They are poop. Look like the seahawks won the superbowl.

I dig the hats and shirts. Hopefully they have some around after work I can snag in time for the parade tomorrow.