Steelers Season Tickets Questions

I checked the Steelers’ website and it looks like I just have to send a letter to some PO Box to get put on the list for season tickets. I know a bunch of guys on here already have them and I just had a few questions.

1. How much does it actually end up costing for 1 year of season tickets. From what I understand, there is some kind of seat license that you have to pay for in addition to your tickets, is that correct?

2. How long did you wait on the list before you got your tickets?

Thanks!

When the personal seat licenses came out, they were 1000 dollars per seat + the cost of the tickets, that was an expensive year. From what I understand though, I think only the original owner of the seats had to pay them, not the new owners, however I could be wrong. My tickets, section 129, row F seat 5&6, cost me ~1700 dollars a year when its all said and done.

On the wait deal, I think you’ll be waiting for quite some time, last time my buddy checked, it was somewhere in the 22 year range, its quite a list. I’ve had them in my family for 30+ years so I wouldn’t know.

Thats good news on the license thing and bad news for the wait. I could definitely afford the tickets right now since my wife and I both work and we have no kids, but once we have kids and only one income, I don’t think I will be buying steeler tickets. But if it is going to take 20+ years, I guess it couldn’t hurt to get on the list and see what happens down the line. I guess if I can’t afford them, maybe my dad will pay for them just so that we get the tickets in the family.

I could be wrong on the license thing, like I said, they told us how much to pay, and we paid it, its not one of those things you mess with :blue:

You may want to call and see what the wait is now, its possible its gone up or down at this point, all I know is Im NOT giving up mine for anything

last time I checked it was at 53,000 people waiting for season tickets

Where do you check that type of info?

just ebay a license

yea i’m on the list and i think the wait time is around 25 years. but there are perks to being on the list, like i just got a letter for an offer to get season tickets from the legends club. includes parking, free food and drinks before the game, meet steelers b4 the game and you get first crack at playoff tickets as well. but they were a bit pricey, 3500 for full season, 1750 for half. but they are field seats on the south end of the stadium so its not like there crappy seats

i bet more than half of that list are brokers… if u care about goin to steelers games and actually watching football… you can get a single ticket any given sunday for less than face.

I also am on the list and got the legends letter the other day.

send a letter to the address on the web site saying you want season tickets

they will send you a letter saying how many people are ahead of you