Steelers vs Eagles

Your predictions? I’m thinking it will be domination again this week. With a 20 point lead in Pittsburgh’s favor.

i think the steelers are going to come out sluggish with a bad attitude which is going to make this game really really close at half. i predict no more than 7 points seperating the score. then one team or teh otehr is going to pull away far by the end!

im interested to see how the steelers will game plan for this one. alot of teams take a guy out of the box to double team TO which makes a team vulnerable to the run.

i was just looking at the schedule and i dont see a team that they couldnt beat as long as they come to play on sunday.

Sunday, Nov. 7 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 1:00 p.m. - FOX
Sunday, Nov. 14 at Cleveland Browns 1:00 p.m. - CBS
Sunday, Nov. 21 at Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 p.m. - CBS
Sunday, Nov. 28 WASHINGTON REDSKINS 1:00 p.m. - FOX
Sunday, Dec. 5 at Jacksonville Jaguars 8:30 p.m. - ESPN
Sunday, Dec. 12 NEW YORK JETS 4:05 p.m. - CBS
Saturday Dec. 18 at New York Giants 1:30 p.m. - CBS
Sunday, Dec. 26 BALTIMORE RAVENS 1:00 p.m. - CBS
Sunday, Jan. 2 at Buffalo Bills 1:00 p.m. - CBS

I see the Jets and the Ravens giving us some trouble

you always have to throw the Ravens as a toss up - the rivarly is too big to be considered an easy win

i agree they wont be easy but i think its fairly easy to say that we can beat them! NYG is playing some good ball too!

Its gonna be a blow out. By either team.

i think it all comes out to what kind of attitude they come out with this wee, if they come out playin like they did against the pats, then it should be a good game. if things start going bad at first then i see it being a blowout by the eagles. it will def be a good game no matter what though.

steelers are gonna beat the eagles…

No doubt about it! I think the eagles are going to get spanked. well i hope so anyways. :spank:

steelers…big ben is just out there having fun…u see him last week…he was just smiling the whole time…def. going to be the steelers…mainly b/c of home field i think…and oh ya…i got tickets soo ill be there!!!

after last weeks win I think we can quite possible one of the best teams in the NFL, even though we do have a lot of improvements.

i predict some more of this…and i’ll love it

i am predicting this game to be decided by a touchdown, both teams are tough. Eagles have some momentum coming off of last weeks game. I think the Steelers might just come out cocky for this game.

:cookie:

stillers 31-21

i feel that the ohio weeks could be a problem and believe it or not i think that Jacksonville will as well

i disagree. I think the Steelers have all the momentum. There wasnt any celebrating or gloating about beating the Pats. They went out there, had fun, did everything right, and played damn good football. They arent cocky, but they are uber confident. The Eagles barely beat their last two teams, and are cocky about being undefeated. I predict the Steelers spanking them the same way they spanked the Pats. Steelers also have the best coaching staff in the NFL right now.

well put, :boink

:naughty:

Are you serious? I hope not