:steelers:

…and not to cut on the site or anything, but pittspeed isnt exactly what whats on my mind when i’m watching a football game…thats what the evening or a boring morning at work is for…but hey do what ya gotta do.

I agree…and I also think the “roughing the kicker” call was bullshit too. Polamalu dove, hit the ground, and old man kicked and crowhopped forward then P was in the way and he fell on him. But what do I know :nuts:

Posting the game on here as it’s going on=fucking retarded

thank you

“we have the ball, its 2nd and 12!!!”:jerkit: just watch the damn game

so hows ben???

labtop ftw

Game>laptop time during game,true steelers fans don’t even piss until there is a commercial break n practices it in the off season to get it down to exact commercial timing

We just need to win the rest of the regular season games. I mean… every single one.

DVR + laptop for live stats + fantasy = best sunday in the world

I don’t miss a thing

wow smokey getting a lil upset over something soo minute?:rofl: hahahaha somebody needs a chill pill…thats like me getting pissed over the way somebody else would cut a lawn, i was gone all weekend, got in the door as teh game started and i wanted to see some threads on pittspeed since tv is right next to the computer i figured hey i can multi-task, might as well do it

man, that was a fucking tough loss. I cant believe that horseshit false start at the end of the game. But then again, you cant really expect to win games when your defense gives up 38 points, and when you keep turning the ball over in your own redzone. It was like fucking deja vu from the Cincy game.

we beterrre fucking wing more games
!!

you cant really blame the defense that much, like you said, turning the ball over in the redzone no matter what will at least turn into 3 points against you…its stupid mistakes that u learn in highschool not to do that is making them lose games…displine is what they seem to be missing at times

no lie, watch them turn it around, big time

the false start was not a horseshit call at all…Washington was set and then moved. this morning on the radio they were talking about it and couldnt see how it was a bad call (as Cowher pointed out after the game). maybe he is allowed movement because he was in the slot? i dunno but regardless, we couldve put that game away a number of times and didnt…again. so many mistakes and just stupid brain lapses, it seems. i dont understand the team this year, we’ve given away 3 of our 4 losses.

whats not to understand, they are turning the ball over too much, and in the wrong places, the other teams redzone!!!

was a good call, and the steelers have definately GIVEN away 3 of the 4 losses