Jesus Debate

:word: The problem with many people who claim to be religious is that they don’t act like it, or they act all self ritous. They don’t fallow many of the key teachings of the Bible. A major one is being non judgemntal. That is one of the biggest problems I have with many “religious” people. The Bible teaches that everyone is a sinner and we have no right to judge others, only God can do that. People act like just because they go to church that they are better than people who don’t. The church my parents go to is the only one I’ve ever been to where they treat everybody the exact same, regardless of who you are or your social status. I believe in God, but I am not really religious. I don’t go to church, nor do I walk around preaching. I am a person who has faith, meaning I believe in God, but I don’t activly go to church and participate in church activities. Even if you do not believe in the Bible or God, you can still appreciate the moral concepts that it teaches (which are very similar to pretty much every major religion really), Such as bing good to your fellow man, not being judgemental, not stealing, not killing etc. Through people’s actions they have tainted the principals that the Bible teaches and given it a bad rep.