step inside please

Thanks Wayne !

+1 to what this horndog said.

Make sure you call me when this goes down, I’d love to “help”.

From the divorces I’ve seen, any and all proof of cheating will help Nick immensely. If anyone has some “P.I.” abilities, we should try to get some proof of things going on. Then Nick should have no problems at all with the divorce.

Kenny, you have a nice Digital SLR, right? LOL

yea but with everything going on right now… I just don’t have the time… lol. And I’m sure there are some better cameras out there with a lot better zoom than mine… lol.

I’ll get those , ill even get some before and after pics . Just for nick on the after lol

sloots gon sloot

get a good divorce lawyer

we need some master hackers to do some facebook hacking on both their accounts and get some cell phone records

I don’t know about in civil cases (which divorces are I believe), but evidence obtained illegally is automatically thrown out.

Don’t take any risks for the divorce. Make sure everything’s legit, and that both the ex and this douche nozzle get what is coming to them.

Women who cheat on their husbands who are defending this country deserve to be taken in front of a firing squad.

Um her phone was on my account , I have all text messages admitting it , also have the phone record screen shots saved on my iPhone. Found out she was at his house last night until 1 am … Left her phone there too . I called him today and he was playing dumb and then hung up on me … IDGAF what happens to him, wish to God I was home to visit him in person…

Can’t wait until this divorce is done and I’m back home… I just want to get on with my life and forget and lose all feelings I have ever had for her … Far past a broken heart after all of this

1. Do not contact her for any reason other than your kid.
  2. Do not listen to anything she spews about loving you, or being sorry.
  3. There is no turning back from this, pick up the pieces you have left and move forward.
  4. She will try to get back into your life, do not allow it. It will only make the entire process worse.

Troof , violence will ease the pain …

TRUTH

Best post there is ever going to be on the subject. I’m out of fucking rep.

Thanks Ryan that’s what I’m gonna be doin now

Also don’t do anything stupid like threatening this dude. Leave that to these idiots who have nothing to lose LOL. worst case scenario one of us gets a restraining order put on us or maybe arrested for assault.

if you do something stupid the military could come down on you and it would look bad for child custody in the divorce

Can I get a confirm on this being his work address?

Store #2072
806 ROUTE 50, SARATOGA ROAD
BURNT HILLS, NY12027
518-399-5222

Store Hours
Mo-Fr: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sa: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Su: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Yes it is Corner of 146a and rt 50 next to extra Mart , both of them I’m done … Already to her don’t talk to me ever again unless it’s regarding Peyton (my son) , " you keep doing you , bc I’m damn sure doing me after all you put me through"

I truly believe everything happens for a reason. And God has a better woman and plan for my life so fuck her ! I dont need/want that in my life

There are two people who we may want to start emailing or mailing at a certain address about the people they employ and how that looks to their companies customers.

Larry J. Merlo
President and Chief Executive Officer of CVS Caremark

Director since May 2010

Age 56

Mr. Merlo has been Chief Executive Officer of CVS Caremark Corporation since March 2011 and President of CVS Caremark Corporation since May of 2010. Mr. Merlo formerly served as Chief Operating Officer of CVS Caremark Corporation from May 2010 through March 2011 and was President of CVS/pharmacy – Retail from January 2007 through January 2010; Executive Vice President of CVS Caremark Corporation from January 2007 to May 2010; Executive Vice President - Stores of CVS Corporation from April 2000 to January 2007; and Executive Vice President - Stores of CVS Pharmacy, Inc. from March 1998 to January 2007. He is currently Chairman of the National Association of Chain Drug Stores. Mr. Merlo has been with CVS and its subsidiaries for more than 30 years, and provides the Board with invaluable experience and insight into the retail drugstore and health care industries.

and

Lisa Bisaccia
Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer of CVS Caremark Corporation

Lisa Bisaccia,
age 55, has been Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer of CVS Caremark Corporation since January 2010. She most recently served as Vice President of Human Resources. Since joining CVS Caremark in 2004, Mrs. Bisaccia has led major human resources initiatives including enhancing compensation practices, outsourcing human resources processing functions, and successfully managing all human resources support for the Retail business.

Both of them work at the CVS Caremark HQ.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
(401) 765-1500

I am trying to get there company email addresses as we speak. There corporate structure suggests that it would be:
jmerlo@cvscaremark.com
LBisaccia@cvscaremark.com

I’m sure since they have positive newspaper articles out there like this
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/CVS+Donates+$100,000+in+Supplies+to+U.S.+Troops%3B+--+Donation+includes…-a0131727382
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/CVS+Donates+$100,000+in+Supplies+to+U.S.+Troops%3B+--+Donation+includes…-a0131727382

They don’t want all that free good publicity shot to shit with one good awful article about ruining marriages and such.

Oh and did I mention I talk to the editor on manager of Saratoga Today on a weekly basis with the stores advertisements. I’m sure they might be interested in something like this