Stern getting sued by CBS

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/ap/20060301/114122616000.html

Looks like Howie might be in some trouble.

no way, they let him talk about sirius, they knew people were listening to hear what he would say, they can’t let him do something like that, and then sue him afterwards

Supposedly, Moonves said to Stern that he let Howard talk about it because he knew he could turn around and sue him later. This came from a press conference Howard held so I really don’t believe it.

Also, CBS did not let him talk about it. He was not allowed to mention Sirius but he still talked about his moving there. The point is that he is now profiting from actions he took while at his former job.

lol I find that funny as hell

OMG can stern DIAF already? All he’s done in the last 5 years is BITCH. He’s a cranky old man that has lost grasp of reality. I hope CBS wins.

WERD

he’s so played out, who cares

werd.
He is a retard anyway.

They could have hit the button on him all they wanted, but apparently they didn’t. I find it hilarious that they just can’t stand that he left and now the ratings for the morning have gone to shit.

How come all you O&A fans have so much to say about Stern but nothing to say about O&A? Other than that one time they came to Buffalo, haven’t they done anything worth talking about? :gotme:

Yes, they do a consistently funny show that I never miss. If you’d like I can post everyday about how funny their show was that day, but I think that would get a little boring.

as us stern fans could do for him too. when it comes down to the #'s Stern Ownz O&A and last quarted because of stern sirius beat xm’s sales also… i give it two years before sirius is crushin Xm…

Of course the sales of Sirius beat XM, Stern made his move then. However, if you pay any attention to the numbers, XM is moving back in the lead with unit sales. This means that Stern’s audience is not following. 6 million for XM and 3.3 for Sirius so for you to say that Stern ownz O&A by the numbers makes not sense. Both Sirius and XM had shitty quarters though because XM spent a ton on ads to combat Stern and because Sirius spent a ton on Stern and ads. Oh and has anyone heard that Sirius subscription fees are going up soon? You will probably hear about that around the same time Stern announces that he is only working 4 days a week.

P.S. and thanks for turning this into a whole O&A vs Stern thing. I never once mentioned them. It was you Stern fans who did. I was just sharing some interesting news.

i dont have to worrie about paying @ all… i never get a bill :slight_smile:

Really? How’d that happen?

i can’t wait for XM to be acquired by Sirius, and O&A needs to beg Howard for a job. Just like Bubba, they’ll be Howard’s bitches and will work after Bubba’s shift on Howard101.

Wow :cjerk:

lmao… I love the O&A vs stern arguments

btw, O&A > stern

Why not? You and Steve have to get your O&A Army plugs in every time, so I figured I’d help you out. Besides, I think the real reason you guys hate Stern because he is always picking on republicans, and we all know republicans can’t take a joke… :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice try. I’m no republican.

I hate Stern because he’s a fucking airhead. If he would try to come up with something funny for his show, stop comparing young “shock jocks” to himself and saying they are copycats (or get hot chicks naked more often for his TV version of the show, or whatever) then he could win me back. (well…not if Sirius’ rates are going up haha, not emptying my wallet into something that I might like.)

But as it stands, O&A rarely mention Stern anymore (unless he’s front page news-worthy) and they do just great without any of that war shit.