Steve's low and slow project

ill prolly be meeting up with him in the next few weeks to get parts from him

Yea definitely let me know then. I may still pick them up even if I get the rest of this other crap.

Doesn’t make u any less of a scumbag.

Why don’t you grow the fuck up already. I could carless what the hell you think of me, your not getting anything, you have nothing to prove on this site to anyone. Everyone else besides myself is tired of your shit on here. So why not just get it over with and ban yourself.

im obviously acomplishing something cause i can see ur getting worked up :lmao

Not at all dumbass, sure as fuck not accomplishing anything on that truck. Post your feelings in Battlefeild and stop wasting space in other peoples threads.

I weigh about the same, but I am a hell of a lot taller when I actually sit up straight. haha

suck a dick queer bait :lmao

All this coming from someone who has 7 cars in his sig and only 2 of them he owns still run… LMAO!

+1 LOL

Steve I have the entire 98+ front end except the support (lights, plugs, grille). It’s everything off the front of mine. Let me know if your interested. I could get a support possibly also.

pm me with a price, ill think about it

So… Mr. McMuffin, Let me straighten your mess out for you. First of all I think you should fix the rear suspension. Get some drop shocks if you dont already have some and adjustable bump stops. You can probably get away with cutting an inch or so off the factory stops. Double check clearance before you do this.
I would also consider adding some height to the rear suspension anyway. An extra inch of travel wouldnt hurt. Im more of a fan of the raked look anyway. I know you probably dont have health insurance so this will save you from a slip disc or compression fracture in the future.
Now that it doesent ride like a shopping cart maybe considering some attention to the body. I noticed the other day that you had a new tailgate and props for making some progress. Im aware your budget is especially tight thses days. A newer style grill would be nice as discussed plenty in your thread. I would look for a GMC Envoy Denali front IMO.

denali swap is 1k+ and yea im tryin to make progress, no job and school all day is pwning me and no where to keep it is fucking me big time cuz it needs to go away soon… and i do have health insurance till im 21 thanks to my dad and going to school full time:tongue

Your dad wont let you keep it there? I would say you could leave it at my moms but I already have 2 cars, a couple of engines and transmissions and a boat not to mention Cristie’s Jeep and quad. She would not be happy if I told her Im leaving a truck on the lawn all winter… Again. LOL

DO IT! YOU WONT!

Or just buy my truck…

im not buying anything, if worse comes to worse she going bye bye for all i care… its starting to fuck up again with the missfiring and shit and im not spending another $700 to have it fixed for the 3rd time

ill buy the truck back. $500. you keep the motor

wtf am i gonna do with a 4.3 motor and if i sell its going as a whole

ok fine leave it in. $500