STi < E55 AMG

Out on lunch today ran into an E55 AMG… he wasn’t quite into how to line up and after he did about 5 ricer fly-by’s finally got him to slow down for a roll race. 3 beeps and go, have him through 2nd gear, mis-shifted to 5th :bloated:, and then back down to 3rd and got back into it by then he was already passing me. Top end he has me anyways but would have likely been close from a dig. Anyways road turned into one lane at that point, so i turned around. That boat scoots.

Highly doubt you are on here as I don’t think anyone one here has $$ for one of these but if you are i’d love to go again. Was my first race since selling the MR2 a year ago, so aparently I don’t know how to shift anymore

:tup:

:tspry:

VIDS?!

you were riding passenger so you tell me, post 'em up :roll2:

There’s people with built Vipers, a lambo, and whatever else…but, maybe just not into the intraweb thing.

why are you saying this?

That’s why you lost, his fat ass was in the car :bloated:

probably true… not that fact he has ~170 more hp, and about 200 more ft/lbs :stuck_out_tongue:

All though his car likely weighs in around 10,000 lbs making it even to my car + adam… :smiley:

That’s it. We’re throwing down next time you are in Buffalo! And then if I win I’ll invite you to get dimsum (just to get you fatter). Dick!

I feel like Skunk for some reason.

edit: Even though it was a pig, that E55 still chirped third

lol, is it because you sound spineless?

and edit: response, yes that was pretty sweet :lol:

469 BHP - they move pretty well.
516 lb/ft. don’t hurt either. :eek:
Good run, cool to see that :tup:

owner was a total bro dude though… mean muggin’ us the whole way :tdown:

he had serious beats and gangsta lean also. :tdown: x2

Shifting properly is overrated anyways.

I’ll bet chino feels more like skunk than you do.

harhar, i reverse skunk’d it, 2-5, not 5-2. Allthough it has its similarities, mine however was much less costly I just lost a race to a bro dude, skunk lost ///////M PWR.

Horray for fast tanks

i’m fairly certain chino was talking about this forum. not the area. there’s people with ferraris in the area, but they’re not on here… i just didn’t get why he posted that. that’s all.

What’re you talking about, this forum is full of baWWWlers.

[side note. I really want to make a song/video for a song like that

Newmanie Fresh - We Throw Rocks (BOOOWWWWWLLLLLLLIIIIINNNNNN) :underhand bowling motion:]