1. does it match your yellow pants?
  2. describe it now/take pics later
  3. you are full of shit so this doesn’t matter anyway
  4. I hate you

<3

you are correct on all 3 things :pimp:

and its primantis

GAWD learn how to spell STUUUPID

haha whatever i could give less of a fuck if you don’t believe me… the shirt isn’t even that sweet the pattern is printed in the foamy raised print that comes off after drying it 2 times.

so pretty soon its just going to be a black shirt

1. you’re homo, so is scott
  2. i just did
  3. your mom and dad hated you didn’t they
  4. yep.

how dare you spew such blasphemy!!!

While we’re on the subject of spelling its kielbasa not fucking kolbasi fucking whole city thinks they are right. Im always correcting people down there about it too.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42386

YELLOW PANTS

ihi

i got my shirt and i’m not lying like Chino

so expect all of yours soon!

where is my shirt!

i got mine too!!!

woohoo, cant wait to get back to buffalo to see it

x2, some1 post pics…

woot woot!!

:tup: sweet for free. the graphics on the sleeve wrap around to the back of the shoulder too… kinda cool.

word^, now where is MINE!

x2.

i did not fucking lie - and you are fucking gay - they must have shipped the ones to the shitty drivers later

only thing i can find in common between you and g-jeff that wouldn’t pertain to me :gotme:

dam, i’m pissed i couldn’t view the site form work to pledge, when i got home it was too late

DAMMIT

its really funny how fired up you get. why no pics from joo then hmm?? :gotme:

haha how am i fired up ?!

why would i need to go home and take pictures of a shirt to prove that i got it? i already said i don’t really care if you believe i got it or not

edit: upon re-evaluation i suppose i swore a bunch of times, however i would say that regardless of my anger level lol

edit2: the driving comment was fo realz though :wink:

<3