STI > Mustang

btw, what’s a scope, i.e., the one on the mustang?

japan #1

Americah Jee Eye #1?

the best was from the mustany driver," your a fagot, mess with a cobra" and the classic response of," why don’t you own one," had to come out

Why is it that when a guy loses a race with his girlfriend in the passanger seat they always get all bent out of shape about it. Man I need an STI!

oh yeah i forgot to add in that when the guy started being a douche bag, I yelled Japan #1 LOL

lol

Exactly what I was thinking, he’s the one who wanted to race, get over it, lol, nice kill!!!

X2

gtfo w/ that subaru junk

sorry i’m not into mitsushitsus w/o cruise

and yes i fucking need cruise

Subaru = Better DD and aside from evo sam all the other evo owners put their shit away in the winter which is the best time to play with them

ORLY?

take a lot of 700 mile trips on empty roads do you?

^ no but i drive wasted from the northtowns at 4 am all the time, and cruise keeps me alive

Great story lol. I’ll take my STi over any mustang anyday.

http://www.jbaheaders.com/images/vehicles/gt500e_bo.jpg

ORLY?

Don’t get me wrong I <3 my sti but if one of those came along id drop my scooby like a bad habit.

here you go :tup:

hahaha,

Rob I know how much you like Fords. Eleanor is looking good in that picture. I'd like to see that thing go through a slalom balls to the wall.

Joe

I do like the fords, too bad the only fun cars they make are 40k+ but saying that you would take an sti over ANY mustang? Joe look at that, the car was 40 years ahead of its time.

ummm, maybe I got ahead of myself, I re-nig on that statement. I’m not in a position to say that since I have little expierience with stangs. The only ones I like are the 03 Cobras and Eleanor. But if you break it down to having a one car year round, the STi is a easy choice for our area lol.

Double the ownage. :tup: