STi > some turbo hondas

Raced 2 turbo hondas. One was my old hatch. 91 DX that dyno’d 260’s / 230’s the day before. Raced him a few times from different speeds. 30 - 50 mph rolls. Let off near 100 each time. Beat him.

Then I raced this other honda, it was a coupe, that didn’t dyno, but they were saying numbers near 320? Not sure, but anyways, same thing, did I think 2 roll races, maybe 40 and 50 mph starts, and I got him both times.

:headbang:

whats done to your car i was beating some fast sti’s last year with under 310whp

:word: i was spankin sti’s with my NA civic that made 226whp. Im not calling bs on the kills, just bs on the claimed hp numbers from said civics

They had dyno charts, they all came back from the dyno in Ontario that day. Finally tuned those hamsters.

And thats pretty crazy if you were spanking STi’s with 226 whp. Even stock they run mid - low 13’s.

–mark

[quote=“neonglh,post:4,topic:28854"”]

They had dyno charts, they all came back from the dyno in Ontario that day. Finally tuned those hamsters.

And thats pretty crazy if you were spanking STi’s with 226 whp. Even stock they run mid - low 13’s.

–mark

[/quote]

Power to weight man, power to weight.

:bsflag:

:lol: :lol:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:6,topic:28854"”]

:bsflag:

:lol: :lol:

[/quote]

:headbang: You’re right. I can’t compete with the race inspired engines produced by Honda. :frowning:

[quote=“SI01,post:5,topic:28854"”]

Power to weight man, power to weight.

[/quote]

If thats the case, I want to start seeing these 226 whp hondas running low 13’s. Didn’t Josh b make like 210 and then get a 14.1?

i believe turbo civ had a na honda then went into the low 13s.

:tup: mark

I’ll race that 226 whp NA civic if it is still around. I assume from the tense used, it is now gone, be it sold or turbo.

–mark

i ran him from a roll 2 years ago, NA,
he was holding his own, from 50 - 120 i only ahd about a car.
hard to remember.

and i was going 118 trap NA.

ill see if i can find the vid. the vid is on my work pc ill load it mon

Gotta go from a dig then :slight_smile:

[quote=“neonglh,post:12,topic:28854"”]

Gotta go from a dig then :slight_smile:

[/quote]

haha i dont know if thats a good idea either, u said ur spinnin with AWD

he was running big soft hoosiers.
went 1.7 60’

JOHN WHERE ARE YOU??? ahahah i think he sold the car, im not sure.

Big soft hoosiers on the street would be worse then street tires, unless he heats them up with a blow torch first :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, thanks choda. WHEN i had the car (sold now) it ran consistant 8.0’s in the 1/8 with about a 1.8-1.9 60ft in the low 90’s. however Since i started making that power i couldnt hook at the track even with my slicks so i was no longer cutting 1.7’s.:frowning: Car has been chopped into a million pieces and loaded onto a trailer and took to the scrap yard. the motor/tranny were sold.

Now i drive a bmw thats faster then your sti.:slight_smile:

my sti ran a 13.7 @ 100, everything is faster then it

i wanna race this car it might be close :lolham:

[quote=“mindless,post:2,topic:28854"”]

whats done to your car i was beating some fast sti’s last year with under 310whp

[/quote]

:word: