12.31 at 110.98 mph - stock turbo/IC STi

One of our customers, JasV, took his 06 STi to the Evo/WRX shootout in Ohio this weekend and he’s made us very proud. Apparently there were only a couple faster Subarus at the event, rotated turbo setups (GT35R, T70 ball bearing) only running high 11’s. There were also many upgraded turbo STi’s there running slower than Jason.

As far as we know there’s only one STi running faster on a stock turbo still on an internal wastegate. Jason was running the standard daily driver pump/meth tune I made for him and he’s on street tires.

He’s run 12.3X at 110.X before but this is a new best ET, trap, and he blew his best 60’ time away. Congrats JasV!!!

He also put it on Buschur’s dyno Saturday at their open house to see what my daily tune pulls. Apparently the numbers created a scene as they’re very high for a stock turbo setup on this dyno. Buschur says to add about 20% to their dyno’s numbers to get Dynojet numbers, so you get an idea of how high this is for the stock STi turbo that wishes it was even a small 16g. :biglaugh: The first pull was higher, but they weren’t giving graphs out for first pulls.

Overhead shot of some of the competitors:

Congrats again Jason. I can’t wait to see what you’ll do on a FP Green!

-Mike

:tup: nice job mike keep em rollin out…

:tspry: i want to hit up a dyno

Im curious to see what Psphinx’s car would run, go to NYI.

Awesome

Nicely done Mike.

Ooooo I like his new wheels.

Prime example of how 60` plays such a big part to 1/4 mile times…

Yup those wheels are the sex.

most likely gonna be the end of july… TO next week, then im going to vegas the 17th-24th

11’s or bust :tspry:

Great job… cant wait to see what you can do for me.

:tup: love seeing intelligent setups outperforming the cash cows

Agreed. I guess one of the 35r powered cars there made 350 whp on Buschur’s dyno and ran high 12’s/low 13’s.

:word: mike does amazing work tuning these pigs :tup: i cant wait to hit up the 1/4

Nice numbers :tup: Nice 60’ time also :tup:

Jeller

:clap:

Well done guys.

yea, and yea :tup:

Inn Tune yO!

x…

Damn. That’s very impressive :tup:

Any fuel upgrades? Pump, injectors?

Walbro drop in pump. Stock injectors.

Darn i got to get the evo over to you.