Stickers are here, first version.

DJ came through in a clutch to get me the stickers for Lemons event but unfortunately he used the wrong military font.

Still better then nothing :thumb

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q26/vovchandr/a84ba047.jpg

SICK !

gotta get that fucking shit done for you dude, i just been sbuy i know i always say that, but being my main pc down and im twice more busy than ever its been mad fuckin hard

but im gonna crank that out for you asap dude, i gotta pull the sources off my 750 and i’ll be ready to roll, im finishing up a rather big project in the next two days after that i’ll be alot less stressed

why not just make them shift518 like the old ones? I didn’t even know what shift-nation.com was until I typed it into the browser and got redirected here. I’d rock one of the older style ones.

The box ones or the old military font ones?

You’ve always had the access to the section just never looked :lol

I have obviously seen the “shiftthenation” header for this section of the forums but have never heard of shift-nation.com. Ask most anyone on the forum and I bet other than guessing its shift518.com they have never heard of it, I know I hadn’t.

I mean the old shift518.com ones like Marat has on the BMW, I don’t know which ones those are :lol

Marats is the original boxy design which I’m a fan of but almost nobody else is. Those had a very limited run and marat is one of the few that has it. I gotta get more.

An don’t worry, if nearly nobody knows about shift the nation now, they will soon.

yea +1 when i get done with what im doing, then shift nation will be a very much used domain, this 518 thing will stay the same but shift nation will be your new favorite :smiley: