Stillen GT-R

Some photos I took at the Auto Show.

Love the poster they had up “Godzilla was always a monster, but this is ridiculous.”

http://rwdftw.com/stillen-r35-gt-r/

ewww

Now who would love to hear that I drove that :smiley:

How far? A few feet? How fast? crawling across the floor to park it?
LOL I’m just messin with ya bud, but seriously, putting it into drive and parking it on the show floor does not constitute as driving it.

I was asking to hear who would love to hear it lol. The guy here at work moved that car in. Such a wicked car but ya we didn’t exactly take it for a spin just drove it in and what not.

Sounds so dirty

password: JDM

now where can i get that sticker ?

seen that car at the auto show as well…nice looking car but i think the could have done a better job with the paint…theres dirt and pit marks everywhere:P lol

lots of stickers, move along… move along…

whats actually done to it other than the ugliness?

i expected more of stillen hurray for stock gt-r’s

“Thanks to a huge list of performance parts, the Stillenized GT-R produces 620 horsepower at 15psi from its dual turbochargers. Perhaps more importantly, several hundred pounds have been removed thanks to a stripped interior, lots of carbon fiber body components and lightweight racing seats. The extra power and weight savings results in a 0-60 mph time of just 2.9 seconds and a 1/4 mile pass in a mere 11.0 seconds at 127.9 mph.”

And they could have dropped an LS1 stock and done a high 11s 1/4 mile… pshht :stuck_out_tongue:

In other words, its not as extreme of a build and… quite frankly just too much stickers (rice appeal for ‘car shows’) not trully a built track ripping car… Obviously they got larger brakes and whatever but its more of a look at me car than a raw lets kick some ass kind of car

It was decent but nothing crazy. Got my hopes up for it, then got blown away but a monster camaro next room over.

im so impressed by all of the motor shots…

all aboard the fail boat

http://www.popgadget.net/images/car-stickers.png

There much better

personally I think this cars overrated. I have great respect for Steve Millen, but this car is nothing special.

a nearly stock gtr can run a 11.4 quarter mile

any of you guys watch this car at Targa rally it kicked some ass who cares if it doesnt make 1000 hp and even stock gt-r is ugly this one just stepped it up