Stimulus Payment Schedule - check yours

no i actually got $3500 back.

Locutus: I used Turbo Tax (premier, fwiw), and ours were already deposited.

:gotme:

I had TurboTax take money out of my checking to avoid them having to send a paper check for the stimulus and I still didn’t get it yet hmm

Hmm… I used a Visa to pay the turbo tax fees. It was a check card, but trust me - it is still a Visa to vendors.

Something is amiss with you guys.

I used turbotax.com or taxfreedom.com, not the actual software.

something with santa ana trust or something like that. i used them to “broker” my refund. federal govt said no no. so they are mailing me mine. kinda sucks but whatevea.

the only explanation i can think of was the more you got back from federal taxes last year is what they took a percentage from. i recieved a check from
$538, i also got $1700 back from fed taxes this year.

thats juat a guess though, no actual evidence to prove it though.

I was supposed to get mine yesterday and I havn’t gotten shit yet… why am I not surprised…

Yea, I used online too. Fuck that whole buying doftware shit. lol.

Ehh… dunno about the brokership tho.

:tif:

Got my 600 today.

Waiting for the right deal for a 32 inch lcd hdtv…

mine was supposed to come the 9th haven’t seen it yet

darn me and being SSN of 99 that sucks… may 16… I had mine done at H&R and Direct Deposit…
But I get 1200… knew there was a good reason to be married :stuck_out_tongue:

FINALLY!!!

Your total Stimulus payment was calculated as $600.00 and consists of the following:

* Basic Amount: $600.00.
* Qualifying Child Amount: $0.00 (Based on 0 qualifying children).

Your payment of $600.00 is scheduled to be issued on May 23, 2008. If you do not receive your check by June 20, 2008, please contact us again. We are unable to take any action until then.

Stupid online shit ruining my direct deposit… oh well :tup:

Bush rules!

Fixed.

Good now u can stop crying everyday like a little girl.

Remind me to punch you in the dick next time I see you, you damn pedo :pedo:

so i just read the usa today in the money sec… on the top … and this: If filing or preparation fees were deducted from your 2007 refund or if you obtained a refund anticipation loan or other bank product related to your regular tax refund, you will receive a check instead of a direct deposit…

was dumbed down for me… i went to h&r block and got my taxes done… had them take the fee out of my money and now see that i will get my check july 4th …DAM

What do you do if you don’t get the money?
I recived a letter saying I’m getting money, but it should have been direct deposited into my account may 9th

I got $300 today… I was expecting $600. O well

http://markybaby.com/SU_images/rebate.jpg