STM Spring Open House & Dyno Day! (4-29-12)

STM Spring Open House & Dyno Day! (4-29-12)

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/main/stm_spring_open_house_2012.jpg

Last year was an absolute blast with cars coming from as far as North Carolina! We saw well over 1000 people and this year is going to be bigger and better!

We have been very fortunate with our new shop location that we have a ton of parking and space, right off the expressway exit, a Mobil gas station right next door with a car wash, and we can make all the noise we want!

For those of you traveling , the major hotels are only 2 exits away.

We will have catering by Harbor Hots again with burgers, hots, trash plates, home fries, mac salad, baked beans… and possibly breakfast plates with ham, egg and cheese. That’s how we do it up here.

All cars, trucks and bikes are welcome, though we will only be running cars on the dyno this day. We will not be doing any tuning on Sunday, so if you want to show off your HP, be sure to book an appointment beforehand!

• $40 for 2 pulls!
  • Starts at 11 am and we will run till we are done (usually 7 or 8)
  • Sunday April 29th 2012

Here’s some pictures from last year:
STM 2011 Dyno Day
(Now that you’ve seen their happy faces, be sure to say hi to Jack and Thomas!)

Vendors are more than welcome to come set up a booth and show their merchandise!

Make sure you don’t miss it!!

-Shawna

up.

Will be there. Last year was an awesome time!

1h30min drive from buffalo aint bad…looks like a good time…hmmmm

I’ll be there with Shott

See you guys soon. Wait til you see what we have been up to. A lot is about to change.

I heard there was a GT something coming soon…

Yes sir. Its sitting at home in my garage waiting for the snow to clear. I should have it at the shop Wednesday and on the dyno for testing shortly after. We have a lot of work to do. We actually started adding Nissan parts to our website last week too!

I’ll be there again this year. Hopefully with my car, but probably not =/ (even though it wouldn’t be getting dyno’d anyway lol)

I hope I can make this

I will likely bring my touareg. This might sound like a odd question but my touareg has side mount intercoolers in the same configuration as a audi S4. do you have more than one fan so they both get proper airflow so they don’t heat soak right away?

valid question! Last year my Mini heat soaked like a motherfucker. Top mount intercooler FTL. This year I plan to dyno with the hood open and me standing in front of it with a fan blowing on it. No guts no glory

Yeah Paul was telling me about the GTR when he brought my car to get tuned. I’ll have to talk to you about the re-tune while I’m there. Can’t wait to see the new ride too!

Yes, we have more than one fan.

Sorry, for safety reasons we can not allow you to sit in front of the car while its on the dyno.

-Em

see you sunday bud! it looks like its gonna be chilly, but it will still be a blast!

It will be worth it. Just have to dress a little warmer. See you guys Sunday!

-Em

Might need to see what I’m putting down in zee German. Congrats on the GTR as well.

Won’t be able to make it but I’ll see you Saturday though

Bump

i’ll try to come out there