STM's Annual Open House and Dyno Day!

For all you who have asked (again and again); we finally have a date for our ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE AND DYNO DAY!
http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/main/main_2013_open_house.jpg

June 2nd, starting at Noon and going all the way until 7pm, we will be hosting our Open House and Dyno Day.

Highlights of the day:

• TWO Dynos for dyno pulls - $40 for 2 pulls on our dyno.
  • Yes, two dynos - One bike dyno and our AWD Mustang dyno for any car you want to hook up (sorry, no trucks.)
  • Catering provided by Henrietta Hots =P~
  • A huge collection of our own project cars for you to look at (but not touch!)
  • Hundreds of customers’ (that’s you!) cars and bikes arriving for an amazing dyno day/car show.
  • More to come!

In for that!

IM in as always last year was ausome

Don’t make me try muscle milk again this year please, gross!

In as well, I had a blast last year.

I’ll be there again. 3rd year in a row. havent had anything 4g63 powered during that time either lol

No need for 4G63 at the dyno day. We love all cars.
We even have a Dodge Shadow here!

May come check it out.

It’s a nice drive out from Hamburg. There’s the back roads route you can take too… of course both really take about 1hr 25min whichever way you go. I vote the back roads since you have a WRX (more fun.)

I hear this is a blast.
I’m going to try to maike it this year.

My favorite event of the summer. Hope to see you buff boys out in full force

Loved seeing your car there last year. Any change in the setup?

A few small things aesthetically, cleaned up this and that. Nothing extremely game changing. I built this car with the future in mind, the way I wanted it, the first time. Rather than changing setups every winter, this is good to go to make all the power I could ever want.

Sounds like a good excuse to finally see the shop. Glad I could get in touch with you guys a little today.

I’ll be there to crush the rollers and win lol

^ Saw your setup there last year. Car’s a beast.

changed a few things… makes a little bit more now :slight_smile:

im down to cruise up there from hamburg with ya.

If you guys want to meet up and cruise let me know. We usually go up with a few cars. Unless you’re going to go with buffaloscooby

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I might stop up after I get out of work

Down for cruise.