STM's first dyno day is sunday! 3/1/09

What if i wanted to do only one pull can i do that for 20 bucks? One pull instead of three and you dont even have to waste ink and paper on printing me a chart.
PS do you take change?

Thanks.

and BOOM goes the dynamite

I just want to know my A/F… I think I’m running rich :(, and low on power

bikes?

:word: Last time I saw the bitch, it was spitting a bit of black smoke.

clean your MAF… night and day differance

Can I put 2 camaros on at the same time? still $75 for 3 pulls? :wink:

We will have a dyno day for bikes in the future.

-Em

I am retarded, thank you neonglh, you won’t get any extra power from surplus octane so I don’t know why I was thinking pump tune/pump gas.

i’m with jt76, this is useless with snow and salt on the ground

jim said nothing about salt . . . :confused:

i dont see why this would be a bad idea. cant hurt.

This is their FIRST dyno day as stated in the title…I am sure they took the fact that some cars are still put away til the weather breaks into account.

This is the very first dyno day, I think this a good way to do it. When you run your first event ever you don’t want it to be huge anyway, there may be some fining tuning,(pun intended) etc.
It is like the grand opening of a resturant, it not really the first day they have cooked they usually have a small trial run first with friends, etc.

I am soooo tired from working on the shop this weekend! Cant wait for tomorrow.

-Em

nice clear but chilly today. wish I could go

We had a great time! Steve Burke hooked us up with a live feed from the shop so we were broadcasting over the internet ( I was a bit distracted and only posted on the DSM sites - sorry!) But it was a great time!

We had about 29 people tuned in to “STM TV” watching the antics and dyno runs. It’s been a little crazy the past few days and all my computer stuff has been moved, so once I clean my new office ( :slight_smile: ) I’ll get some pics and videos.

We had alot of people here, but I only took pics of the cars :spank:

Oh well. Next time will be WARM and more sexy cars! Thank you so much to you guys coming and helping and putting on a show for the internet viewers!

What was the highest dyno pull of the day?

the firebird put down 438hp / 445tq. i think the second highest was an evo 10 with 304 hp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pVhItFM1hU

Wish I could have gone. At least I got my car running today. Hope to be up to par by the next one.