STM's first dyno day is sunday! 3/1/09

If anyone wants to come out, We will be holding the rochester DSM meet/ dyno day this sunday the first.

Dyno time is going to be 75.00 for 3 pulls. If anyone is interested stop down.

We should have the grill fired up around noon.

-Em

Jw y are u doin this when the weather is still crappy out? most peeps cars rnt on the road

You need to start typing in coherent English. Using real words is a start.

I get really lazy when im on the boards:(

why not? its not like he is out a shit ton of $$ if nobody shows…

maybe some people want a baseline before they put their car under the knife…

most of the evo/sti guys who are not pussies drive their cars during the winter… so they are out in force

true true i just kno a lot of people that wont even let there cars see a bucket with salt in it

Hey Em, can I bring my GTI by or you trying to keep it all DSM this weekend?

You are welcome to come by. I will run through the DSM’s first and if anyone else wants a car done after we will through it on.

-Em

How easy would it be to drain the gas from a car while on the dyno?

I’m sure it depends on the car, but do you perform this on a tuned car that wants to get #'s for different tunes?

Why not just show up with race gas already in it? You can run a pump gas tune with race gas in the car. There is no way Emery is going to drain your gas tank while on the dyno.

As soon as i get my head gasket in im coming up there to see what im really putting down in the evo also want to get a retune w/o the alky so ill be seeing alot of you guys over the next couple of months…

my friend in Ithaca might be interested in this, i will pass word along

What time?

Studs OK? :smiley:

Starts at noon

-Em

i currently have no wheels or bumper on my car
if i can get some wheels on it i might trailer it up to get a few pulls in
or if i can get it on the road by then
any idea of other dyno days yet?

None planned.

Em

bah… my car wont even be running until Tues the 3rd at the earliest… stupid warranty problems…

Question about how you will be running your dyno days…

If I wanted to bring two cars and split my pulls up between the two, is that acceptable?

Also, can we split the pulls between two people as well?

Thanks

^^ The 75 is for each car and the pulls are done back to back with cooling time of 5 minutes or so between. If your car has to come off of the dyno for any reason your turn is over and the rest of your pulls will be fore fitted with no refund.

-Em