STMs Front Facing Turbo kit with Dyno sheets and videos!

Sure you could, but this kit doesn’t use one. I am sure if you wanted a kit that used a traditional filter, you could choose one from Buschur, AMS, or any of the other companies that make that style.

i wonder if you could make a panel filter to sit right ontop of the turbo, or even a small mushroom one…

thanks for the answers. I would be scared I would get caught in a real bad down pour and hydrolock the motor

I heard that if you hit a deer, perfectly cooked, ground venison will come out the exhaust… evo’s are awesome, and make tasty treats.

Good one.

the transformer thing is the only thing you will see

:nerd::mamoru::eekdance::spank::):grouphug:

Really?

nice looking manifold

awesome setup and car… imwithstupid, what are the two red things on the right side???

yes that’s what most cars will see

no really, i forgot the tail lights too.

ROFL

The turbo on my SHO was built to be a fair weather car only. On the way back from NH yesterday I was stuck in heavy rain for over 4 hours. I can’t begin to imagine the amount of water that engine consumed every time I would leave a toll booth. Anytime I would give it enough gas to even slightly spool the turbo the car would start hiccuping and bucking because the hot wire in the maf was getting hit by water but after a few secconds the check engine light would come on and it was fine (the PCM would ignore the maf until reading came back into proper range). I tried going WOT to dry the filter at one point because the car would not pass 45mph and instead of the engine running it made a serise a insanely loud backfires, but after that all was good. My car has a MAF though so when water hits it the PCM dumps a ton of fuel. the EVO is a map car so I would imagine you would not even notice a thing driving in the rain if you got caught in a storm.

^^They are horns, I think it was originally a suby thing.^^

Nice set-up, and for what it’s worth I like the Transformers badge.

THIS evo is a MAP car, normally it’s a MAF car :slight_smile:

oh my mistake. I thought evo’s were all map. I’m not a evo guy i’m a tuarus guy… the new SHO is map car.

you should bring it to the track and run TurboLs1SS :tup:

Is bill running again?

should have it back tomorrow…