STM's RS Junior - Project Street Evo

I’m still trying to figure out if everybody is talking crank or wheel number or just plain making up numbers to hustle.

From my understanding it made ~850whp on the Dyno but is turned up slightly more on the street now. Correct me if I am wrong though.

slightly more is 1100?

Don’t think it’s 1100whp but it’s deff more than 850whp. Either way, thing hauls ass.

It left the dyno making 875, he turned it up a little on the street, but I think that’s the “dyno number hype” that comes out of media. I really don’t know why they listed it as that.

I didn’t get a printer yet, but we will get the dyno sheet up soon. I could just lug this printer in the office out there, but I’m not going to. LOL

awesome Emery and Team

Very solid account to follow if you are on IG. I don’t know why I hadn’t sooner.

:tup:

what do you need a printer for? just take a screen cap and post that.

…Already suggested the 2015 alternative to printing

It won’t let us. I had Gleason try that. It doesn’t display right.

The dyno sheet doesn’t matter. He trapped 170 today. That’ll do.

170 is damn good for a LEGIT street car

Qualified 5th for the super street bracket!:bigtup:

Last update I got was round 1 pairing was going down and they were looking into some suspension tweaks. Just went 165.

Enjoy these pictures of Cory working. :slight_smile:

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/instagram/insta_rs2.jpg

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/instagram/insta_rs3.jpg

Got the W for the 1st round at 176mph! Solid.

And I quote:

“First round of eliminations.
We won.
7.55@176”

I don’t know what speed they are rolling from, but 176 is getting it!

They start from 65mph

how do they ensure a fair roll? radar gun them as they cross the start?

If only there was a place on the internet that had all this information…

http://tx2k.com/roll-racing/

HOW THE RACING WORKS: The cars will be paired up in the staging lanes. The cars will line up at the “start line” and leave upon being given the signal. Cars will have 700 ft to pace one another prior to getting to the “race start line”. The track is 60’ wide and there will be flags marking the “race start line”. Similar to last year, cars will need to be within ½ car at the “race start line” and at 60 mph +/- 5 mph for the race to be deemed a fair start. If these requirements are not met, a red light will be given and the results will not count. Cars will race for 1,500 ft and then pass over a finish line and have 2,200 feet to slow down before reaching the end of the track. Total length including pacing area, racing area and shutdown is 4,400 ft. That is more total distance than other similar events. *Of note, the full 1,500 ft of race distance will have VHT on it and will be maintained throughout both days of roll racing.

STARTS: Both cars will attempt to cross the “race start line” at the same moment and at the same speed (60 mph +/- 5 mph). We will have an official starter and if these two criteria are not met within close tolerance (1/2 car length) then the run will be DQ’d (red lit). We will also have “instant replay” available at the start line to support the official starters call.This year the pacing rules will be different than last year.
*Left lane driver will be the pace car, left lane will get up to speed and maintain.
*Right lane driver will be responsible for matching the speed of the left lane car.
Fouls/red lights will be given as follows:
*Left lane car fails to maintain set speed (60 +/- 5mph)
*Left lane car goes WOT before the start line
*Right lane car fails to match left lane car speed
*Right lane car not within ½ car length of left lane car
*Right lane car goes WOT before the start line
Obviously strategy will come into play related to lane choice. Car with the higher qualifying MPH will get lane choice during round 1 eliminations. Car with the higher MPH from previous round will get lane choice in elimination rounds 2-4.

And Em’s starting speed was 68.73, which is > 5 from 60. I wonder how they weren’t DQ’d.

^ Maybe the other car was pacing at the same speed?