Stock Springs need help

what ones are the fron and what ones are the rears… im guessing the ones with more coils are the fronts but can someone hell me for sure. thanks

what car, stock or aftermarket? Need more info or pics to be able to help.

they are just stock springs… the ones that go over the struts, its a 95 Civic. heres a pic off ebay, the left ones are front and the right set is rear correct?

http://i24.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/8f/df/2423_1.JPG

No 1 and 3 are rear, 2 and 4 are front.

I can tell this because the fronts have thicker guage coils(they have to support more weight).

yep

ok cool, i did it right the car sits soooo high now, how long will it take for the springs to settle?

The look pretty high stock. Given that they are used springs any sagging that will occur has already taken place. Are you positive they were sourced from the same yr/model as your car? The reason I ask is some sellers make blanket statements like “fits all 88-00 Civic 2/3/4dr and some other shit”

While they may physically fit on the struts, not all the rates are equal. Some models are heavier/lighter than others, hence the different Honda part #'s

i think they are off a 92-95 ex, not really sure, they dont look too bad and the ride is def better than what it was just looks kinda odd cause my civic used to sit like 3inches off the ground

no doubt, stockers look like 4x4’s after being lowered.

i seen it parked at work and it still looks low. not as low as it was… but still low :dunno: