STOLEN COKE MACHINE $650

The machine itself is what was leased under contract from Coke. Changing the front or covering up Coke doesn’t make it any more legal to own lol.

Just harder to find broseph.

Knowing that it is stolen I now want it, Ill give you 3000 Dominican pesos

true but unless its GPS tracked theyll never find it

If Coke shows up to where it was just blame its disappearance on Mexicans in funny hats in a U-Haul truck

Its probably full of cans containing camel spit. I’d offer 1500 Dominican Pesos

Singh should fill it up with Indian soft drinks and put his face on the front of the machine :lol

This thread made me LOL this many times: 4

so ill add to it. :hug

http://shift518.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4736&stc=1&d=1331655270

oh no shit! :rofl

Perfect. If Singh is on the front, it’ll be a SWAG dispenser.

coca cola aint doing shit, we just checked it out and idk what kicklow is talking about because its actually fine.

fucking pisses me off because I had some guy coming to check it out that day and I told him it wasnt for sale any longer and i lost a potential sale.

yeah i agree, bullshit in my opinion, i dont shit on others for sale threads, why dont i get the same respect back? I buy and pay for everything I sell you stupid mother fuckers are so quick to get cute on shit you don’t know about

I was gonna put adirondack soda in that bitch , indian ones won’t fit

maybe shasta, idk i have a few people coming within the next week, so its sold no matter what

lock this fucking thread up and fuck shift and the faggots who make it faggoty

Indian Tea make a nikka all feisty,

:0

I dont want the machine if its NOT illegal

Just sayin

thats actually badass

i got 4 people legit interested so im good , don’t care what anyone thinks. you mother fuckers are sketchy if anything

BTW, Trucks done and paid for… feel free to use to deliver

Locked up Singh good luck on the sale dude , no reason the dude had to say shit .

says the terrorist looking mofo :skid