Whats your favorite kind of soda?

Need opinions from shift members. I just got my last shipment of vending machines, my box truck will be ready on monday and I can start placing the machines.

Each soda machine has 7-8 choices, just curious what YOUR favorite sodas are?

I was thinking

1 - coke
2 - diet coke
3 - sprite
4 - Dr pepper
5 - Orange soda
6 - root beer
7 - iced tea (not a soda but didnt want people saying “beer” was there fav
8 - Hawaiian Punch (again not a soda but I can still get cans)

Do you guys think I should add pepsi in there? I know for a FACT Coke is THE most popular soda in the world however will people that like pepsi better settle for coke?

Pepsi throwback/thread

Don’t drink soda, as it doesn’t promote getting my swell on.

you fist pumper you.:banana

on topic, id say mt dew would be a popular choice.

thanks, I def forgot about mt dew.

Gotta have a diet or something similar so throw in coke Zero to make it fair id say. Sell water for a buck and buy the 48 half liter batchs at BJ’s for 15$

Mt dew would be my choice.

diet coke is in there at #2… I wanted to include water but couldnt find a good price on them… All machines vend the small bottles of water, your saying I can get 16ounces for $15? If so thats a pretty good profit as id be selling for $1 a peice.

At my pizza shop i used to buy them in bulk at BJ’s or Sam’s club for dirt cheap.

Soda yeah, I didnt know water had good deals there… for soda Im going to be making out pretty well as 32 cans are $8.17 and like I said im selling for $1 pretty much tripling the money… Just have to find good locations and I should do pretty well.

you gotta decide which brand your gonna distribute. you cant mix pepsi and coke products.

mt dew is a pepsi product whereas all the ones listed were coke.

Yes, you can mix pepsi and coke, theres no rules or laws saying you cant… The only thing you cant do is have your front of your machine saying “coke” as coke are greedy fucks and if they see you with a machine that has there name on the front they can take your machine away from you… I want to be independent NOT giving coke a percent of my profits so my machine fronts are almost all pepsi as pepsi does not care if you advertise there product.

ah word, didnt know you were being independent… proceed on

mt dew is the only soda I really drink when I drink the stuff anyway. occasionally a root beer

Price Chopper Orange sodae

Old sierra mist that isn’t made anymore.

If you want to make money, coke, sprite, mt dew, a tea of sorts, water. Dr. pepper won’t sell as well as I think you’re expecting. HVCC even only sells it in one machine since no one wants it.

lol, id love to buy the non named brand stuff too as its way cheaper and I think it tastes better alot of the time too but for some reason if you put like mountain thunder in place of mountain dew or or cola in place of coke people think there getting jipped or some shit lol.

Yeah i hear ya

I agree Dr. pepper doesnt sell AS good as the rest but I have to fill the 8 selections. Its not like id loose any money, I just wouldnt get the money I paid for the Dr. pepper back as quick as say Coke.

With two slots of coke you stand to make more money than you do having a “sold out” light go off though. There are a LOT of machines at hvcc and only one has one slot dedicated to Dr Pepper. Stock it if you’d like obviously, but I’m just saying you stand to make more money by offering something else instead. An orange soda for example.

The tea and water are two things that will make you a lot of money too. There are always people looking for an alternative to soda for various reasons.