Whats your favorite kind of soda?

A&W Cream Soda

I have larger machines, my machines hold like 600 cans… Im DEF not running out of any selection, especially if im going to be restocking weekly but I get what your saying.

Diet coke is an absolutely terrible representation of what a diet soda can be. Coke Zero>Diet RC Cola>Diet Pepsi>Diet Store Brand Cola>Diet Coke. I have consumed just about every soda on this earth and in large amounts. You will probably do best with Mountain Dew/Pepsi/Orange/Root Beer/Doctor Pepper/Diet Pepsi/Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi and a second regular Pepsi button.

vanilla coke! as it goes awesome with rum!!!

Wild Cherry Pepsi or Pepsi Lime

put beer in the machines.

Red Bullz

Vanilla Coke.

Pepsi blue. :ninja

premixed red bull and vodkas.

Pepsi

crystal clear pepsi

(age check for that one, if you dont remember it you are far too young)

My uncle still has some Pepsi Blue, Crystal Clear Pepsi, and the Pepsi that had pieces of Jell-O in it amongst others. Fun Fact.

I used to be a HEAVY soda drinker and when I was it was always Mt. Dew > Coke/Pepsi > Orange Crush.

Now, for me, it’s Water > Mt. Dew > Coke/Pepsi > Orange Crush > *

anything with alcohol in it

sundrop

What happened to redbull?

Coke

Crystal Pepsi! LOLz! I remember trying that shit, what a flop…

Pepsi Blue was my cousin’s favorite, he bought a 2 liter off eBay a couple years ago and re-carbonated it.

Originally I was going to buy JUST redbull machines and sell reg redbull and the new cola red bull but I was ONLY gonna put them in the 24 hr planet fitnesses but they wouldnt allow it so I thought soda would be a better choice.