Stolen truck

Tell me about it. im getting paranoid as all hell .I have had the same car drive past my house like 4 times tonight. Noticed it on what i assume was the first or second pass. Wouldnt have paid any attention to it if the peopl ein it werent stearin at my house and driving at like 5 mph

someone just tried stealing my ex’s blue jimmy weds night, had the column popped and everything ready to go, something must have spooked them tho. its so fucked. good luck son.

Damn man, i’ll keep a eye out in my neck of the woods. That sucks.

Thanks guys. I know it sucks. But what are you going to do.

I was actually just gona ask if you have had any luck.

Ugh fuck car stealing trash. Hope you get it back somehow.

Nope but just got a call from a friend, He spotted a brown lifted bronco with white cap on Sheridan dr near musso plumbing. He said he did not see the push bar on it or the lights.

Might not be the truck but cant hurt to look. Hopefully its still there.

Been keeping my eyes open. hopefully it gets found and not destroyed.

Me too.

start calling places that scrap vehicles.
Twin village records all vins and makes copys of both sides of your id everytime you scrap something

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54843

Replacement? :gotme:

X…

thats sold my buddy just bought it

Well after a cory inspection and begging the parking enforcer to let me see her, here is the update.

>People went offroading with the truck and popped the bead on the passanger front tire.
>they hit a tree which pushed the brush guard into the hood causing a little bend and a cracked grille

The interior and all offroading equipment is still in tacked

As long as it runs and drives still, I will be so happy i would hump a porcupine.

Thanx everyone for your support and keeping the positive comments when i was thinking the worst.

Well that is awesome! I figured it would turn up after someone’s joyride, glad it’s mostly intact. Where did they find it?

Good to hear. :tup:

Thanks.

They did not no i will have to ask tomorrow when i am downtown. I was not suppose to be in there.

im glad that they found your truck.

Me too, Thanks.

np

:tup: