storm much?

I was gonna pick up a D60 tomorrow too… :frowning:

Another storm rolling through Williamsville right now. Just thunder/lightning and rain so far this time.

I went to carruba collision right after work and got an estimate for $5173.00. What a fucking joke. My roof got fucked up, so I can understand replaceing the roof panel, but jesus, he said I need fenders, trunk lid, etc. There were a few dents around the car and they wanna start replacing panels. I’m never going there again they can go to hell. My insurance should be paying for this, but still why does everyone gotta try and scam/cheat everybody for every penny they can get. I don’t even want to make money off this, whatever i get from the insurance company is what i’m spending on the repair. I just want my car fixed good and thats it.

borrow mine :pimp:

Any quick pics of your damage, zong?

holy shit… was the damage that severe?

moar pics would be nice.

i’ll get some pics tonight I guess.

with my shitty little canon elph :frowning:

Times like these, that I love having proper insurance. Quote pending.

the only issue i had was leaving the all windows fully open on the Rover while i went on a walk lastnight. I waited the 7:30pm storm out under shelter and by the time i got back…the rover interior was covered with hail.

Moral Damage.

i’ve still got damage from the october storm that i havent had fixed yet :frowning:

that’s a good thing. 1 claim and deductible for both :tup:

a boom of thunder just shook the windows on my house this is crazy it sounds like ww2 out here in ws

word…

it was really loud…

im @ work in southgate right now

very loud, i want hail!!!

Sunny here in Tonawanda/Amherst… For now.

not 4 long

you work at applebee’s.

haha hes the dish washer.

lol. that’s awesome.

HAHAHA idiots