Storm !!!

im suprise no one has posted but wow is it crazy out… i cant sleep at all and im just amazed by how windy it is. Also why are colleges not closed yet, screw driving out to hamburg today. no classes even if they dont close .

yea… i just had to go outside and pick up 2 pieces of our fence that blew down wtf! ALL of the ground was ice, so carrying back a flat piece of panel in this wind and ice was entertaining LOL

NO school!

it is pretty windy, other than that not much going on in the city.

this winter is and will continue to be lame.

true

i lost a fence panel too.

also, the roof is screwed here at work and they sent everyone home.

we have rocks on all our automated test systems :frowning:

watched the sky light up all the way from west seneca to williamsville on my way in this morning as transformers were arcing and exploding everywhere. lots of places without power.

p.s.- good thing we already had the october suprise, cause i think these winds would be doing even more damage than we are getting now

p.s.2- anyone go down to Route 5 and watch the waves/ ice ???

wow…EVERYTHING is closed

everything except colleges !!! im deffintly not going to class today but then ill have to hear the lecture that i missed a class and it counts on my attendance even though i have a 40 minute drive to school

http://histmag.org/archiwalia/mag53/images/xmen3.jpg

I’d hit it.:tup:

wow, its windy out… lets all go inside and hide and never come out until its sunny and 75. seriously, what the hell is the deal with buffalo turning into a city of giant pussies??? it snows in the winter, deal with it. sometimes its windy, deal with it. took me the exact same time driving into work from blasdell to cheektowaga today as it always does.

No change in my EA to Akron commute time either. :gotme:

Although some woman was doing 15 in a 45, and 1" of slush was too much for a WRX,

fun wow.

i hate the joy of driving from here to chicago this morning where there its -30s with the wind chill and a blizzard.

score

drove from little valley to williamsville its bad out there :gotme: one i got to work here everthing stoped

I think they canceled work today and didn’t tell me…

city to cheektowaga was normal pace.

i feel my house swaying in the wind…

stop fucking fat bitches.

My barricade of a fence is pretty much down. Should be a fun day off.