Storm !!!

I feel like everyone is overreacting. It’s not the apocalypse. It’s just windy.

I got to work in the same amount of time it’d take me on a normal day. This is from Williamsville into the city.

It’s kind of annoying listening to everyone exaggerate the TERROR that this weather is.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/formulals1/2-15.jpg

I am waiting for something to fly off the skyway into my office.

How is this for weak…
I got a call from a coworker saying that the power is out at work and management said to stand by for another call to tell me if the power goes back on that we will be opening and we have to go in…

:rolljerk:

I drove over the skyway and Rt.5.

I don’t have a high profile car, but it wasn’t a big deal.

I can at least be thankful we have a generator at home. Had it during/before the Oct. storm man that bad boy is paying for itself! :tup:

You rent it out to your neighbors or soemthing? How exactly is it “generating” you money?

:clap:

All this bullshit like “I’m definitely not going to class today”… GTFO. It’s windy and it’s cold so put on a jacket, brush the sand out of your vagina, and get moving.

I will have to admit a lot less traffic this morning made the Williamsville -> Downtown commute much faster.

i’m sick of listening to pussies bitch about this… its fucking windy OOOOH NOOOOO.

i was ready to shoot my radio this morning listening to all of these people flipping out about how a traffic light was out.

haha yes…I do they pay me…

but convenience/warm and lit house = to the money of said generator.

so everything everywhere is closed, can’t even see down my street more than a few houses…but Canisius College is still opened…

a few teachers emailed my sister saying her classes are cancelled…but nothing for me :frowning:

Listening to people gossip about this in my office is just maddening. :bloated:

shut up FGGT

i really want to punch you in the face…just for being you

go cry

power is out at ubmicro? rest of campus is fine

P

U

S

S

Y

!!!

:word:

though the few idiots out there felt that because it was windy it was necessary to drive at 10mph everywhere…on dry roads.

Slight change of weather and people further lose the ability to drove, and all traffic laws go out the window.

:word: Isn’t that the never-ending story of Buffalo citizens?

“FUCK I’ve lived in Buffalo all my life, yet this weird winter weather change is still NEW to me! How do I handle it!!! Better slow up.”

There is a fucking full grown pine laying on my house.

now that sucks

Ugh that is genuine reason to bitch. Is anything fucked up, or is it just chillin?