storm much?

i thought i had no damage at all.

then the sun came out and i went back to look carefully.

how the fuck is it hailing in june. wtf.

ya i know

i hate buffalo sometimes

speak for yourself. i like breasticles.

inb4globalwarming

I just dried the roof of my car off and it looks perfect. :slight_smile:

I picked that up next to one of the bushes along the sidewalk. Sorry for the shitty pic. I was using the camera we keep at work and the battery died on the first shot. That was 20 minutes after it fell, so obviously it was well bigger than a quarter when it first came down.

sun still shining here in hamburg.

so how does one usually get hail damage repaired? Maybe I’ll get a new hood out of the deal (hopefully). great :frowning:

i am a brest guy dont get me wrong here … but them at work full screen was not the best

the convertible top took alot of the hail and they just bounced off them before i got under the overpass lol, i just did a once-over of the car…nothing at all :slight_smile:

I’m guessing you call your insurance company, pay the deductible, and a body shop fixes it.

How many dents do you have?

srsly? updrafts in powerful storms and accretion are the name of the game, not stereotypically unseasonally cool cities. you silly geese.

I’ll go get a picture shortly… enough of them I suppose. I guess I’m more curious as to the procedure for fixing them… does it require paint? because in that case, getting new parts is probably more cost effective.

and the one time being a penny pincher doesn’t pay off (my deductible is 1000 lol)

my hail is bigger

lol

:jawdrop:

:slight_smile:

At a quick glance I counted about 6+ on the roof alone. About time my wagon got a bit of character added to it.

that lightning was some srs bsns

i ended up with a hole in my top and about 7 large dents in my hood and trunk lid on my miata while it was parked at UB North… fucking hail.