stove supplies

need to buy a tiled stove board for my pellet stove to rest on. anyone have any words of suggestions or experiences with local places before i go down to countryside down in holland this weekend? work by the airport, and live in West Seneca.

and for all you fuckers who are about to google it and post a google search results link, no shit, i am capable of doing that myself, i don’t care if you’re so GD OG that you were on UBRF.org. i’m asking if anyone works for, or has dealt with anyplace local good or bad before i spend my money.

thanks.
-Zac

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=buffalo+stove&fb=1&gl=us&hq=stove&hnear=buffalo&view=text&ei=P9XpSuLeO8GylAfqjMD_BA&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=more-results&resnum=4&ved=0CC0QtQMwAw

I wasn’t going to until I saw your rant. Sorry. :slight_smile:

that’s sporting and all in good fun though.

try fbrendan … i think he has something to do with some such said fireplaces and stoves

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd75/jsears77/EnglishMotherfuckerDoYouSpeakIt.gif

:lol:

But yeah, now that you mention it I do remember him having some advice about vent free and vented fireplace installation.

read a thread that someone was looking for him as he was not replying to PM’s and i think it was LZ that said he was no longer active on here b/c “onyx was a douche”, anyone know if Fbrennan is still around and where/how i can contact him? it’s vague but i do recall him saying his uncle had his hands in something in reference to wood pellets and a stove business as well.

sorry, this thread had to be moved from OT to homes.

not a diy option?

it had occurred to me to DIY, but if i can pick one up quick for not a ton of cash it’d be easier. if there isn’t a better option than waiting 2 weeks for one for almost $400 like the place in Clarence (yeah i know, Clarence) i will probably opt to make one with some MDF and tile.

have you tied HD or lowes?

they have painted fireboards, flame retardant rugs but no tiled hearth pads to speak of.

Countryside Stove in holland is THE place to go for your pellet or gas stove needs. been a while since i’ve been there, but they’re on point and had what i wanted on tap.

and BTW, carpet installers, why on EARTH does one have to put nails every 2 inches in the tack strip? whoever put mine in thought they were structural or something. effin’ christ it was a pita to rip em all out with the Wonder Bar.