STPR 6/5-6: Anyone going?

Anyone going? A bunch of us from Buffalo Scooby are heading down. I think it’s a better time than any other racing event, personally.

i plan on going.

I REALLY want to go to this! I have a clear weekend too. Maybe ill go.

heard about it, way too far for me though.

co-pilot.

I hope you guys dont take your cars… If you do good luck making it down some of those roads in a slammed car…

I tried going a few years ago but worked owned me hard that weekend. Haven’t tried to go since. :frowning:

it’s doable, just need to pay attention :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m driving mine down…

i’ll be at the lodge, and i’ll probably be the drunk guy

We always took a truck or a beater down. No way in hell would my B5 make it down some of those roads and it’s not even that low.

I would go if more people were going but it seems to rain every year I’ve gone.

lol rain is better than dry. last year was dry as hell it was like the dust bowl… i never felt clean until a day after i got back to buffalo.

we were in jarrods slammed evo last year the only problem we had was when some redneck directed him to park in the grass with a huge ditch that was semi hidden.

edit: and my car is not jdm-tite low so i should be all right :tup:

:wave:

Yes, :ohnoes:. I remember that. Also remember Jeff… “you’ll be ok just park up this hill.” So much fun on those mountain roads. Looking foward to seeing your car for the frist time Jim. See you guys up there on Thrusday night.

:word:

make sure to be completely jacked and tan again

Let’s just hope I make it to the spectator stages that you are at…

fixed for ya! :mamoru:

We are towing it, so that shouldn’t be a problem

Haha. will do. I’ll bring my swim trunks.

:mamoru:. Hope so man.

I will be there rocking the pick up truck its going to be wet and muddy and I am not going to press my luck driving the Mitsubishi. And I am dying to see how scores a skank this year, Rob you came pretty close and Redrocket was in the home stretch till Captin Cockblock intervined.And then there was the picture of someones junk to the local ladies. I hope this being the last year for a complete blow out . I am not going to bed early this year and miss a thing.

Should’ve bought an automatic suby :wink:

i just rented a rav 4. i hope i fit in it.