Streaming Top Gear

Actually BBC is fully aware of the people BT’ing the show. The producer of TG actually is a member of the forum “Final Gear” and he visited that forum often and even with hints about up coming shows.

BT’ing is fine, BBC cannot stand streaming for some reason. They’ve been fighting a losing battle with YouTube for ages and hence recently shut down Hessmo for the same reason.

episode 6 is up already.

I was a little disappointed in the last two episodes. Maybe the next one will be better.

At least they stopped with the silly stunt feature which was extremely anti climactic each time :ponder

IMO the episodes with good challnges are the best. Unfortunately there havent been any real good challenges yet.

fuckin spell checker…

Well that’s their niche that they’ve explored to it’s full potential, unfortunately they are running out of things to race after a dozen seasons :lol

I thought the train was pretty good.

This is my favorite show to watch on the new TV. I had to get some torrents when Hessmo went down, but love that its back, for now.

Thanks Hessmo

episode 6 is alright, just watched it.

Lookie what I found.

Old school Top Gear.

And James with no hair :wow

Decade old and still good.

I just watched episode 7 which is the season finale. The ending was crazy.

Uh Oh.

Hessmo get a letter from the BBC. Looks like its down for good this time.

Told ya so.

The link he posted still works though.

http://www.casttv.com/shows/top-gear

Better then Torrents.

Thanks! Couldnt find episode 4…im a little behind

You can also find latest full episodes of the season every Monday on streetfire. Just search for Top Gear.

Episode 7 was preetty good

The VW commericials had me fuckin dyingggg :rofl

The ending was really bad ass too… for some reason i kept exspecting the music to change to something hardocre as clarksons all like ZOMG THIS THINGS REDONKULOUS…

but it was majestic and i liked it

I wasn’t that impressed with E7

Or with the fact that there were only 7 episodes in the season.

I was showing my grandfather some episodes of topgear last night and he likes it. fawking win