Street Heaters

Burnout Madness Ii This Sunday At 11:00 Am. Heinz Parking Lot. We Will Be Doing Drag Racing, Burnouts And Drifts. Pretty Much Any F***ing Thing We Want. Sorry About The 20 Bills Bros…could Not Be Avoided…the F***ing City Hit Us With An Extra 150.00 A Car We Have To Pay In Insurance. Your Ride Will Be On Tv Though And It Is Ticket Free. Hope To See Everyone Come Out For The Last Burnout Madness Until Next Summer. So Put The Rides Away For The Winter After Sunday. Thanks For Supporting Street Heaters, Pittspeed And The Pittsburgh Car Scene…this Ain’t Just A Football Town. Lets Let Everyone Know We Represent.

that $20 is gonna turn alot of people away…

he has to do, what he has to do.

I’m sure if the price is questionable, Jeff will be capable of presenting all papers of his costs to whoever questions why he needs money from ya.

so…this $150 insurance…IF i am out there doing donuts n at in my jetta. and SOMEHOW i wreck into something like a lightpole, the city IS going to cover that, and fix the damage?

No, your at your own risk. if you hit it then you got to pay to fix the pole.

I believe theyre basically insuring your well being, and physical health

mayor murphy wants his hands in any thing that makes money. that fucking crook

how exactly is the drag racing gonna work? how long of a track? damn, im gonna be bringing like 4 sets of rear tires

whoa whoa whoa

when did drag racing get included… this sounds like fun!

more like HOW, like 1320 asked

the parking lot is big

it will probably like 1/8th of a mile racing

then what into a brick wall? :dunno:

ive drag raced between the staduims before. Without paying $20 too. lol.

good luck with your even though. Ever think of having it outside the city limits to avoid having to pay that kinda shit? And how are you gonna turn a profit or even break even charging people $20 if you have to pay $150 per car?

i dunno, they have been doing it down there all summer though.

why do you care if he turns a profit or not? i really don’t think that is what this event is all about

sounds like fun tho

trust me, i dont think Jeff is makin money off your $20… so show up and support pittspeed/street hearters

looks like WBGN is having problems airing this weeks episode

saw it tonight hot import nights…if thats what your into!! seen better episodes!

20 bucks it was free last time whats up with that

reading post in entirety helps answer questions.

This exercise will help you establish reading comprehension.

Do Not Scrool down for the answer prior to reading this section**

The city tagged them with an extra insurance fee per car that they cannot cover themselves so they had to charge 20 bucks to help with costs.

:smiley: